CALM may refer to:
- Campaign Against Living Miserably, UK charity aimed at bringing down the suicide rate among young men.
- Café-Au-Lait Macules ("spots") as seen in the medical condition neurofibromatosis
- Communications, Air-interface, Long and Medium range, a standardized set of air interface protocols and parameters for medium and long range, high speed ITS communication
- Department of Environment and Conservation (Western Australia), formerly the Department of Conservation and Land Management (CALM).
- Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation Act
Famous quotes containing the word calm:
“There is a calm for you where men and women
Unroll the chill precision of moving feet.”
—Allen Tate (18991979)
“There was a green branch hung with many a bell
When her own people ruled this tragic Eire;
And from its murmuring greenness, calm of Faery,
A Druid kindness, on all hearers fell.”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)
“Let the palings of her bed
Be quince and box-wood overlaid
with the scented bark of yew.
That all the wood in blossoming,
May calm her heart and cool her blood
For losing of her maidenhood.”
—Hilda Doolittle (18861961)