Apostolic Church may refer to:
- The Armenian Apostolic Church
- The church of the Apostolic Age
- Any church of an Apostolic See
- Apostolic Church (denomination), formed in 1916
- Catholic Apostolic Church, formed in 1835
- Old Apostolic Church
- New Apostolic Church, formed in 1879
- United Apostolic Church, including the Apostolic Church of Queensland and the Apostolic Church of South Africa
- Apostolic Church (Czech Republic)
- Apostolic Church (Slovakia)
Other articles related to "church, apostolic church, apostolic":
... by Charles Greenwood to preach at his church in the Sunshine suburb of Melbourne, beginning what would become the year-long Sunshine Revival ... The growing congregation converted a movie theatre into a 1,000 seat church known as Richmond Temple ... The Pentecostal Church of Australia grew out of this revival, and many of Australia's early Pentecostal churches trace their origins to Richmond Temple ...
... Catholic Apostolic Church New Apostolic Church United Apostolic Church Old Apostolic Church Restored Apostolic Mission Church ...
... The Apostolic Church-Ordinance (or Apostolic Church-Order, Apostolic Church-Directory or Constitutio Ecclesiastica Apostolorum) is a Christian treatise which belongs to genre of the Church Orders ...
... Apostolic Assemblies of Christ Apostolic Assembly of the Faith in Christ Jesus Apostolic Brethren Apostolic Church (denomination) Apostolic Church (Pent ...
Famous quotes containing the word church:
“He felt that it would be dull times in Dublin, when they should have no usurping government to abuse, no Saxon Parliament to upbraid, no English laws to ridicule, and no Established Church to curse.”
—Anthony Trollope (18151882)