- Zamora, Ecuador, a city in the province of Zamora-Chinchipe
- Zamora River, a river in the provinces of Loja, Zamora-Chinchipe and Morona-Santiago
- Zamora-Chinchipe Province
- Zamora, Michoacán, a city in the state of Michoacán
- Zamora Municipality, Michoacán, a municipality in the state of Michoacán
- Gutiérrez Zamora, Veracruz, a municipality in the state of Veracruz
- Province of Zamora, a province in the autonomous community of Castilla y León
- Zamora, Spain, a city in the autonomous community of Castilla y León
- Zamora, California, an unincorporated community in Yolo County
- Zamora, Aragua, a municipality in the state of Aragua
- Zamora, Falcón, a municipality in the state of Falcón
- Zamora, Miranda, a municipality in the state of Miranda
Read more about this topic: Zamora
Other articles related to "places, place":
... The route of the Yorkshire Wolds Way passes close to or through the following places Hessle North Ferriby Melton Welton Brantingham South Cave North Newbald Goodmanham Market ...
... Darling House Museum - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 Woodbridge Green Historic District - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2003 ...
... For a full list of tourist attractions and places of interest see Places of interest in Buckinghamshire ...
... is free of charge Whittier is the home to the following places listed in the National Register of Historic Places Pio Pico House, 6003 Pioneer Blvd ...
... Three nations had four places, five nations had three places, thirteen nations had two places, and eleven nations only one place ...
Famous quotes containing the word places:
“I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is brokenand Id rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.... I wish I could care what you do or where you go, but I cant. My dear, I dont give a damn.”
—Margaret Mitchell (19001949)
“The mother whose self-image is dependent on her children places on those children the responsibility for her own identity, and her involvement in the details of their lives can put great pressure on the children. A child suffers when everything he or she does is extremely important to a parent; this kind of over-involvement can turn even a small problem into a crisis.”
—Grace Baruch (20th century)
“The greatest, or rather the most prominent, part of this city was constructed with the design to offer the deadest resistance to leaden and iron missiles that might be cast against it. But it is a remarkable meteorological and psychological fact, that it is rarely known to rain lead with much violence, except on places so constructed.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)