More definitions of "transplant":
- (noun): (surgery) tissue or organ transplanted from a donor to a recipient; in some cases the patient can be both donor and recipient.
- (noun): The act of uprooting and moving a plant to a new location.
Example: "The transplant was successful"
Synonyms: transplanting, transplantation
- (verb): Lift and reset in another soil or situation.
Example: "Transplant the young rice plants"
- (noun): An operation moving an organ from one organism (the donor) to another (the recipient).
Example: "He had a kidney transplant"
Synonyms: transplantation, organ transplant
- (verb): Place athe organ of a donor into the body of a recipient.
Main Site Subjects