Production and Personnel
- Tracks 1-4 Produced By Christopher Neil. Engineered & Mixed By Simon Hurrell at West Side Studios, (London).
- Paul Bliss: Drum & Keyboard Programming, Vocal Backing; Phil Palmer: Guitars; Paul "Wix" Wickens: Bass & Keyboards (track 3 only); Andy Duncan: Drums & Percussion (track 3 only); Steve Piggott: Keyboards, Bass & Drums on track 4; Christopher Neil, Celine Dion, Alan Carvell, Linda Taylor: Vocal Backing
- Tracks 5 & 8 Arranged & Produced By David Foster. Track 5 Arranged By David Foster & Tom Keane; Track 8 Arranged By Tom Keane. Engineered By Jeffrey "Woody" Woodruff at Chartmaker Studios; assisted by Dave Reitzas. Mixed By Keith Cohen at Larrabee Studios; assisted by Andy Batwinas.
- David Foster: Keyboards; Tom Keane: Keyboards & Synthesizer Programming; Michael Landau: Guitars; Randy Jackson: Bass on track 5.
- Tracks 6, 9 & 10 Produced By David Foster. Track 6 Arranged By David Foster & Clif Magness. Track 9 Arranged By David Foster, Randy Kerber & Tom Keane. Track 10 Arranged By David Foster & Aldo Nova. Tracks 6 & 9 Engineered By Jeffrey "Woody" Woodruff; assisted by Dave Reitzas. Track 10 Engineered By Humberto Gatica & Jeffrey Woodruff. Track 6 Mixed By Keith Cohen. Tracks 9 & 10 Mixed By Humberto Gatica; assisted by Laura Livingstone.
- David Foster, Robbie Buchanan: Keyboards; Randy Kerber, Clif Magness: Keyboards, Synthesizer Programming; Michael Boddicker, Rick Bowen: Synthesizer Programming; Paul Jackson Jr., Michael Landau: Guitars (Jackson on track 6 only); John Barnes: Synclavier & Vocoder on track 6; Jeff Porcaro: Drums & Percussion on track 10
- Track 7 Arranged & Produced By Andy Goldmark. Engineered By Dave Dachinger, Mike Brooks & Jack Rouben. Mixed By Bob Ross At Science Lab.
- Andy Goldmark: Drum Programming, Synth Bass, Keyboards; John Barnes: Keyboards; Fran Manzella & Dave Dachinger: Additional Programming; Paul Pesco & Charles Fearing: Guitars; Freddie "Ready Freddie" Washington: Electric Bass; Fonzi Thornton: Oral Percussion
Read more about this topic: Unison (Celine Dion Album)
Other articles related to "production, production and personnel":
... Pre-production design Design brief or Parti pris – an early (often the beginning) statement of design goals Analysis – analysis of current design goals Research – investigating similar design ... design solutions Presentation – presenting design solutions Design during production Development – continuation and improvement of a designed solution Testing – in situ testing a ...
... Williams Executive Producer – David Grant Production Supervisor – Julie Di Cataldo Asst ... Production Supervisor – Sharonda Starks Assistant Director – Mike Estrella Assistant Director – Saleem Beaseley Director of Photography – Omer Ganai Gaffer – Mark ...
... Kaman was awarded a contract for four prototype and 12 production HU2K-1 helicopters in late 1957 ... With no follow-on orders, Kaman ended production in the late 1960s after delivering 184 SH-2s to the US Navy although production would be later restarted in 1971 to manufacture an improved ... A significant factor in the reopening of the production line was that the Navy's Sikorsky SH-60 Sea Hawk, which was newer and more capable in anti-submarine operations, was too large to be operated from the small ...
... expenditure of money used to buy things is a way of measuring production ... Note that if you knit yourself a sweater, it is production but does not get counted as GDP because it is never sold ... but if one counts some major activities such as child-rearing (generally unpaid) as production, GDP ceases to be an accurate indicator of production ...
Famous quotes containing the words personnel and/or production:
“This woman is headstrong, obstinate and dangerously self- opinionated.”
—Report by Personnel Officer at I.C.I., rejecting Mrs. Thatcher for a job in 1948.
“The heart of man ever finds a constant succession of passions, so that the destroying and pulling down of one proves generally to be nothing else but the production and the setting up of another.”
—François, Duc De La Rochefoucauld (16131680)