- Tom Croydon, a main character in the long-running Australian Police Drama Series, Blue Heelers
- Tom Barnaby, the main character and (in some countries) the namesake of the TV series Midsomer Murders
- Tom (Lost), a character in the TV show Lost
- Tom Bombadil, a character in the work of J. R. R. Tolkien
- Tom Cat, a character in Tom and Jerry cartoons
- Tom, a character in the Tom and Jerry (Van Beuren) cartoon series
- Tom Haverford, a character in Parks and Recreation
- Tom Riddle or Lord Voldemort, a main character in the Harry Potter series
- Tom Sawyer, a character in several novels by Mark Twain
- Tom Scavo, character in TV series Desperate Housewives
- Uncle Tom, a character from the novel Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Tom, a character from the Deltora Quest (series) books by Emily Rodda
- T.O.M., the robot host/mascot of Cartoon Network's Toonami action block
Read more about this topic: Tom
Other articles related to "characters, character":
... conclusion of Vault of the Drow, the characters find an astral gate leading to the Abyssal realm of Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders, goddess of the drow ... The player characters are transported to another plane and cast into the labyrinth known as the Demonweb ... In order to return home, the characters must find their way out of the web and then defeat the evil demigoddess Lolth in her lair ...
... The title character, whose full name is Adam Seymour Duckstein (voiced by Jim J ... gay, and that he had insisted that the character be voiced by someone gay ... This follows the tradition of semi-nudity of cartoon characters exemplified by Porky Pig, Donald Duck, Top Cat, etc ...
... with a prompt for the player to select two of six characters to accompany Dave ... the player uses a point-and-click interface to guide characters through a two-dimensional (2D) game world and to solve puzzles ... different commands with this scheme examples include "Walk to", to move the characters "New kid", to switch between the three characters and "Pick up", to collect objects ...
... A typewriter or electromechanical printer can print characters on paper, and execute operations such as move the carriage back to the left margin of the same ... were transmitted in exactly the same way as printable characters by sending control characters with defined functions (e.g ... the line feed character forced the carriage to move to the same position on the next line) to teleprinters ...
... The game's main characters and bosses are Leonardo — Another apprentice magician who appears at Normoon and at Brannoch Castle near the end of the game ... Though not a main character, he still manages to help Brian by providing healing items in a room within Brannoch Castle ...
Famous quotes containing the word characters:
“Thus we may define the real as that whose characters are independent of what anybody may think them to be.”
—Charles Sanders Peirce (18391914)
“What makes literature interesting is that it does not survive its translation. The characters in a novel are made out of the sentences. Thats what their substance is.”
—Jonathan Miller (b. 1936)
“Though they be mad and dead as nails,
Heads of the characters hammer through daisies;
Break in the sun till the sun breaks down,
And death shall have no dominion.”
—Dylan Thomas (19141953)