Talcahuano

Talcahuano is a port city and commune in the Biobío Region of Chile. It is part of the Greater Concepción conurbation. Talcahuano is located in the south of the Central Zone of Chile.

Read more about TalcahuanoGeography, Demographics, History, Economy, Administration, In Literature

Other articles related to "talcahuano":

Ramón Unzaga
... Unzaga, with his parents emigrated to Talcahuano, Chile in 1906 at 12 years of age ... In 1912 the eighteen-year-old Unzaga impresses the Talcahuano sports delegation with his football ability that they sign him with the football club ... the move playing for his club team in 1914 in El Morro stadium of Talcahuano ...
Coliseo La Tortuga
... Coliseo La Tortuga is an indoor sporting arena located in Talcahuano, Chile ... La Tortuga Monumental, known popularly as La Tortuga de Talcahuano, is a sports and entertainment centre, renowned for its distinctive roof, which is similar to a shell ... Located in the northern section of El Arenal, in the city of Talcahuano (Chile), it is located exactly at the intersection of Avenida Manuel Blanco Encalada and Arturo Prat ...
Bay Of Concepción
... ports of the region and the country, among them Penco, Talcahuano, and Lirquén ... The sector of the bay where the Port of Talcahuano is located is known as the Bay of Talcahuano, and is protected by the Peninsula of Tumbes and Quiriquina Island ...
Talcahuano - In Literature
... Some views of Talcahuano Center of Talcahuano Casino of Talcahuano Church of Talcahuano Monitor Huáscar View of Port ...
Huáscar (ironclad) - History As A Memorial Ship
... warehouses or donated by private citizens from the Talcahuano and Concepción area, including A shrine with portraits of the three commanders that lost their lives on her deck, set at the commander's quarters ... a second restoration phase was undertaken at Chilean Navy drydock in Talcahuano the hull was completely repaired, and engines rebuilt according to original ... Huáscar is berthed at the port of Talcahuano, Chile and remained on display for visitors until 2010 ...