- "The Thunder Maiden" Arycelle Dania: The special character for the Archer class. Regarded as the best shooter in all Valeria. She will join the army permanently if the player chooses the Chaotic Route but will leave the army if the player chooses the Neutral Route. She is a formidable foe during Chapter 2 Lawful Route.
- Xapan Illudas: The special character for the Berserker class. A very durable and powerful character, he is a bounty hunter who sides with Denam at Lawful Route but a powerful foe at Chaotic Route.
- Folcurt Reeda Lynde: The special character for the Knight class. A member of the Valeria Liberation Front and former first class knight from Bakram Knight Academy, he joins with Denam during Chapter 2 Chaotic Route after saving Cistina and Byan from the pirates.
- Byan Rozen Ohwn: The special character for the Wizard class, he is also a member of the Valeria Liberation Front together with Cistina and Folcurt and former Bakram Magician, he joins with Denam during Chapter 2 Chaotic Route.
- Ganpp Vochstein: The special character for the Beast Tamer class. A soldier from Galgastan, he doesn't get along with people due to his vulgar and uncouth ways, however he cares deeply for the gryphons he takes care of and is very fond with. He joins with Denam in a battle during Chapter 4 if the player chooses not to kill him.
- Abuna Donnalto Presance: The special character for the Exorcist class. He runs an orphanage in Walister where it got burned down during the war by the Galgastani, he joins with Denam during Chapter 1. (The name is either a play of or an homage to British actor, Donald Pleasence, best known for his role as Dr. Sam Loomis from the Halloween series.)
- "The Wyrmknight" Jeunan Avertif: The special character for the Dragoon class. He used to be a member of the Galgastan Dragoon Unit until they were betrayed and wiped out by the Galgastan army. Joins with Denam during Chapter 3 Lawful route.
- "Wyrmcaller" Ocionne Rabine: The special character for the Dragon Tamer class. She holds a grudge against Jeunan for destroying her village. She joins with Denam during Chapter 4 only if Jeunan is included in the Brigantys Castle battle to converse with Gatialo, the one who actually gave the order to destroy the village.
- Dievold Obdilord: The special character for the Terror Knight class. He is the son of the Galgastani necromancer Nybeth. He used to be with the anti-Balbatos movement and because of this, he was executed. He was resurrected by his father using necromancy but fails to recall his soul. He joins with Denam during Chapter 3 Neutral route if the player is able to save him or his sister, Oelias.
- Oelias Obdilord: The special character for the Priest class. She is the daughter of the Galgastani necromancer Nybeth. She is the one who takes care of Dievold and vows revenge on his father for disrespecting the deceased ones and life itself. Joins with Denam during Chapter 3 Neutral route if the player is able to save her and Dievold.
- Robert Rudlum: The special character for the Warlock class. No one knows his background, except that he comes from an ancient kingdom. He joins with Denam, who finds him wandering the Palace of the Dead during Chapter 4.
- Hobyrim Van Rahms: The special character for the Swordmaster class. Initially introducing himself as "Hobyrim Vandam," Hobyrim's past is initially unknown, except for a grudge against the dark knights for rendering him blind. Later in the game, he tells Denam that he is actually Balxephon's brother and vows revenge on him for betraying his family. Joins with Denam in Chapter 3 if the player can manage to save or rescue him from the enemy.
- Jonathon Torgeaux Lindl: The special character for the Fusilier class. Denam rescues him from an attack in Chapter 4 by Dark Knight Martym while he is attempting to sell the fusils (primitive firearms) manufactured at his home, the southern continent of Balboede.
- Diego Galet Azelstan: The special character for the Buccaneer class. Initially introduced as a drunk in Port Omish, he is revealed to be an experienced pirate who gave up his aspirations when his daughter was killed in battle. He especially reveres the Pirates' Graveyard, which stands as a memorial to fallen sailors. Rescuing him in Chapter 4 is considered especially challenging.
- Dame Ravness Loxaerion: Initially one of Duke Ronwey's trusted retainers, she is the child of a Walister father and a Galgastani mother, causing her to be shunned by both groups. Bitterly opposed to the massacre of civilians in the town of Balmamusa, she is either slain by Vyce (Chaotic) or can be rescued by Denam and flees the battle (Lawful). If she lives, she departs to assist the Galgastani revolutionaries seeking to overthrow Hierophant Balbatos' rule and replace him with a king. In the PSP version, assisting her in evacuating the rightful king (after discovering her true allegiances from Jeunan) will convince her to join Denam's forces.
Other articles related to "character, support characters, characters, support":
... Kannuki - a starting character, who returns from the first Bushido Blade game ... His support characters are Matsumushi and Red Shadow One of the strongest characters in the game - he is proficient with heavy weapons, although he can wield the other ones with no difficulty starts in high ... As all strong characters, his running overhead swing is faster ...
... Color Support Red Dash Orange Jump Yellow Rider Green Recovery Blue Gun Purple Area There are a total of 24 playable characters ... There is a total of 51 support characters which the player can choose in addition to their playable character ... While the support characters are not controllable, they are able to help the player when called out ...
... in two covers one featuring Naruto Uzumaki along with several different characters in the background, and the other with Sasuke Uchiha and several other characters ... This is the last game to feature support characters until Ultimate Ninja 5 as they were excluded in Ultimate Ninja 3 ... This time, the support characters are no longer fixed and all characters in the game have the ability to become support characters ...
... Most of the following support characters exist only in The Lost Canvas, except where otherwise noted ... ru no Parutīta?) Age 22 Exclusive Lost Canvas character, and said to be neither Specter nor Saint, Owl Partita was in life, a young woman, servant of ...
... Thunder Maiden" Arycelle Dania The special character for the Archer class ... Xapan Illudas The special character for the Berserker class ... A very durable and powerful character, he is a bounty hunter who sides with Denam at Lawful Route but a powerful foe at Chaotic Route ...
Famous quotes containing the words characters and/or support:
“When the characters are really alive before their author, the latter does nothing but follow them in their action, in their words, in the situations which they suggest to him.”
—Luigi Pirandello (18671936)
“But look what we have built ... low-income projects that become worse centers of delinquency, vandalism and general social hopelessness than the slums they were supposed to replace.... Cultural centers that are unable to support a good bookstore. Civic centers that are avoided by everyone but bums.... Promenades that go from no place to nowhere and have no promenaders. Expressways that eviscerate great cities. This is not the rebuilding of cities. This is the sacking of cities.”
—Jane Jacobs (b. 1916)