- Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Soundwave (2009)
- A Triple Changer that transforms from Cybertronian battleship to satellite and robot.
- The toy stands 12.5 centimeters tall in robot mode.
- Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Soundwave G1 redeco (2009)
- A redeco of Soundwave in blue and gray, resembling his G1 colors. Bundled with Voyager The Fallen and Voyager Megatron (2007 version) in the Toys "R" Us exclusive Gathering at the Nemesis gift set.
- Revenge of the Fallen RPMs Soundwave (2009)
- A non-transformable diecast car the size of Hot Wheels or Matchbox cars. This Scion xB-derived vehicle depicts Soundwave's alternate Earth mode, based on that of his Transformers Animated incarnation. An illustration of his robot mode is molded on the undercarriage.
- Revenge of the Fallen Legends Soundwave (2010)
- A new Legends mold of Soundwave, which transforms into a satellite.
- Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Black Soundwave (unreleased)
- A Chara Hobby exclusive in Japan, this figure is a black redeco of Soundwave.
- Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe N.E.S.T Infiltration Soundwave (2010)
- A blue and red redeco of the original Deluxe Soundwave from the film. Will be included in a N.E.S.T. Battle two-pack with a redecorated Bumblebee sporting a N.E.S.T. symbol on the driver and passenger side doors.
- Transformers Speed Stars Soundwave (2010)
- A reissue of the RPMs Soundwave diecast car.
- Transformers Speed Stars Stealth Force Soundwave (2010)
- A non-transforming Scion xB (designed similarly to the Speed Stars diecast car) that mechanically opens its panels and reveals hidden weapons at the slide of the roof.
- Dark of the Moon Burger King Flip Out Soundwave (2011)
- A BK Kids meal toy available at Burger King restaurants in the U.S. The toy consists of a detailed head that opens to reveal a small robot body, giving the overall figure a Bobblehead look. It also has parts that glow in the dark.
- Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Legion Bumblebee vs. Soundwave (2011)
- A Walmart exclusive Legion (formerly Legends) set featuring a gold redeco of Bumblebee and a purple redeco of Soundwave - both originally released in the Revenge of the Fallen line. Also included in this set is an orange redeco of Universe Legends Rodimus.
- Dark of the Moon Mech Tech Deluxe Class Soundwave (2011 in Japan,Cancelled,the Hasbro version(American release))
- An all-new Deluxe mold of Soundwave, which transforms into a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. Includes Mech Tech weapon and satellite dish. It is told that the toy has been cancelled along with Target's Leadfoot, Human Alliance Soundwave and Deluxe Wheeljack in the states. It could be unknown if it is actually released or not. This toy was cancelled due to retailers such as Walmart, target,etc wanted Hasbro's new Transformers prime toy line so they stopped buying these figures. it was cancelled along with deluxe leadfoot, deluxe wheeljack, and human alliance soundwave.
- Dark of the Moon Mech Tech Deluxe Class Soundblaster Soundwave (TakaraTomy, 2012)
- A black redeco of Deluxe Soundwave as an homage to Soundblaster from the Japanese G1 prequel toy line, Diaclone. Only in Japan with white Wheeljack, small stripes Bumblebee and white with red Ratchet.
- Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Soundwave with Laserbeak and Mr. Gould (2011 in Japan, later 2012 in the states)
- A new Human Alliance figure of Soundwave with Laserbeak and a 2-inch Dylan Gould driver figure. Soundwave's license plate reads, "SUPERIOR" - a reference to his catch phrase, "Soundwave superior," from The Transformers: The Movie. Laserbeak transforms into a blaster with a mounting point for any human figure. As with the Deluxe figure, this figure is officially licensed from Mercedes-Benz. It is also been canceled with the Deluxe figure mentioned above and the other two Autobots.
- Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Legion Class Soundwave (2011)
- A brand new Legion mold of Soundwave that transforms into a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG.
- Transformers Cyberverse Legion Soundwave (2012)
- This toy is sold along with the Transformers Prime Cyberverse figures.
Other articles related to "toy, toys":
... The history of Lego spans almost 100 years of the existence of a toy that grew from small wooden playthings in the early 20th century into the center of a vast ... It is one of the oldest plastic toys in the world ... Today it is one of the most successful toys and has remained an iconic brand with a loyal and continuing following ...
... The second series of Dino-Rider toys consisted of eight new Valorian toys and only three new Rulons ... The most notable toy from the range was the Brontosaurus which was the biggest toy in the entire range measuring 34 inches long and 15 inches tall ... The Stegosaurus toy had motorized walking action, whilst the Pachycephalosaurus and Saurolophus both had a mechanism that allowed their bodies to thrust from a horizontal position with their tail in the ...
... ICE) Board Game Pressman Toy Corporation Card Game Cardinal Games DVD Game Imagination Games Game Boy Advance DSI Games Handheld Electronic Game i-Toys Nintendo DS DSI Games PC Game Cat Daddy Games PC Game Cat Daddy ...
... Toys that require a child to manipulate it with his fingers and hands can be categorized as a manipulative ... Some manipulative toys, such as puzzles, are self-correcting, fitting together in only one specific way ... These types of toys only fit together one way and allow children to work until they achieve success ...
Famous quotes containing the word toys:
“Scarfs, garters, gold, amuse his riper stage,
And beads and prayer-books are the toys of age:
Pleased with this bauble still, as that before;
Till tired he sleeps, and lifes poor play is oer.”
—Alexander Pope (16881744)
“For should your hands drop white and empty
All the toys of the world would break.”
—John Frederick Nims (b. 1913)