Prizes and Awards
- 1964 First Prize of the USSR Union of Journalists at the All-National Film-Festival for the documentary film In Broad Daylight (Izvestia, Moscow, 10 August 1964).
- 1971 Prize at the Int. Film-Festival in Czechoslovakia for the documentary films On the Slopes of Elbruce and In Ancient Khiv.
- 1976 First Prize at an Int. cinematography competition in Yugoslavia for the script The Disaster (Novosti, Belgrade, 20 January 1976).
- 1998 "Book of the month" awarded by a panel of professional critics for the book Power and Destiny (Izvestia, Moscow, 29 May 1998).
- 2006 Sign of Appreciation III degree, (Int. Conference of Journalists).
Read more about this topic: Solomon Efimovich Shulman
Other articles related to "prizes, prizes and awards, prize, award":
... There are cash prizes, both for the winners and their schools ... There are bonus prizes of R100,000 for using Python, due to Shuttleworth's sponsorship ...
... Giovanni Angeleri (Italy) 7 prizes Eijin Nimura (Japan) 5 prizes Yuki Manuela Janke (Germania/Japan) 4 prizes Jean-Pierre Wallez (France) 4 prizes Ilya ...
... Lenin Prize (1970) - for poetry of recent years for primary-school children State Prize of the USSR (1978) - for the Russian satirical newsreel "Wick" (latest edition) Stalin ...
... Japan Foundation Award (2002) ... Chunichi Shimbun Special Achievement Award (1990) ... Masayoshi Ohira Memorial Prize for The Japanese Way of Politics (1989) ...
... audiovisivi 1994 – ASCAP Golden Soundtrack Award (Los Angeles) 1995 – Premio Rota 1995 – Golden Lion Honorary Award by the Venice Film Festival 1996 – Premio citta' di ...
Famous quotes containing the word prizes:
“She prizes not such trifles as these are.
The gifts she looks from me are packed and locked
Up in my heart, which I have given already,
But not delivered.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)