- Car Robots Speedbreaker (C-003) (2000)
- The original Japanese release of the Deluxe-sized toy. Transforms from a blue (with blue flames) Dodge Viper GTS to robot.
- A repaint of Speedbreaker to depict his "supercharged" mode. Colored red with yellow/orange flames which make him look like Rodimus Prime.
- Car Robots Kabaya Gum Speedbreaker (2000)
- The Kabaya Car Robots gum toy series consists of a stick of gum and an easy-to-assemble kit. The completed robot is non-transformable, but is fairly poseable and has translucent plastic parts.
- Robots in Disguise Side Burn (2001)
- The U.S. release of Speedbreaker, only with the addition of an Autobot emblem on the roof.
- Robots in Disguise Super Side Burn (2001)
- The U.S. release of Super Speedbreaker. Oddly enough, while X-Brawn needed to be modified to avoid a lawsuit from Mercedes-Benz, Super Side Burn had the Viper emblem added to the front end, and the packaging had him labeled as a Viper replica under license from DaimlerChrysler.
- The Side Burn figure is 12.5 cm long, and a Dodge Viper is 445 cm long. This is a scale of about 1:36. Since he stands 13 cm tall in robot mode, his robot mode would stand 15.4 feet tall
- This figure was also remolded as Transformers: Universe Roulette and Shadow Striker.
- Robots in Disguise Spy Changer Side Burn (2001)
- A smaller figure of Side Burn, based on an unreleased Generation 2 Go-Bots car mold. Bundled with Daytonus.
- This figure was repainted as Transformers: Universe Spy Changer Autobot Jazz.
- Universe Deluxe Side Burn (2004)
- A gray/red redeco of the Deluxe figure.
Other articles related to "toy, toys":
... The history of Lego spans almost 100 years of the existence of a toy that grew from small wooden playthings in the early 20th century into the center of a vast market of ... It is one of the oldest plastic toys in the world ... Today it is one of the most successful toys and has remained an iconic brand with a loyal and continuing following ...
... ICE) Board Game Pressman Toy Corporation Card Game Cardinal Games DVD Game Imagination Games Game Boy Advance DSI Games Handheld Electronic Game i-Toys ...
... Toys that require a child to manipulate it with his fingers and hands can be categorized as a manipulative ... Some manipulative toys, such as puzzles, are self-correcting, fitting together in only one specific way ... These types of toys only fit together one way and allow children to work until they achieve success ...
... The second series of Dino-Rider toys consisted of eight new Valorian toys and only three new Rulons ... The most notable toy from the range was the Brontosaurus which was the biggest toy in the entire range measuring 34 inches long and 15 inches tall ... The Stegosaurus toy had motorized walking action, whilst the Pachycephalosaurus and Saurolophus both had a mechanism that allowed their bodies to thrust from a horizontal position with ...
Famous quotes containing the word toys:
“The great passion in a mans life may not be for women or men or wealth or toys or fame, or even for his children, but for his masculinity, and at any point in his life he may be tempted to throw over the things for which he regularly lays down his life for the sake of that masculinity. He may keep this passion secret from women, and he may even deny it to himself, but the other boys know it about themselves and the wiser ones know it about the rest of us as well.”
—Frank Pittman (20th century)
“Most baby books also tend to romanticize the mother who stays at home, as if she really spends her entire day doing nothing but beaming at the baby and whipping up educational toys from pieces of string, rather than balancing cooing time with laundry, cleaning, shopping and cooking.”
—Susan Chira (20th century)
“If, during his daily walk, he met any children flying kites, playing marbles, or whirling peg tops, he would buy the toys from them and exhort them not to gamble or indulge in vain sport.”
—For the State of Rhode Island, U.S. public relief program (1935-1943)