- Looks Brains and Everything — The first Scary Go Round collection - Comics from August 27, 2002 to February 28, 2003
- Blame The Sky — The second Scary Go Round collection - Comics from March 4, 2003 to March 27, 2004
- Skellington — The 3rd Scary Go Round collection - Comics from May 9, 2004 to March 11, 2005
- The Retribution Index — The 4th Scary Go Round collection - Comics from March 14, 2005 to February 17, 2006
- Great Aches — The 5th Scary Go Round collection - Comics from February 27, 2006 to December 22, 2006
- Ahoy Hoy! - The 6th Scary Go Round collection - Comics from January 1, 2007 to November 2, 2007
- Peloton - The 7th Scary Go Round collection - Comics from November 5, 2007 to September 5, 2008
- Recklessly Yours- The 8th and Final Scary Go Round collection- Comics from September 8, 2008 to September 11, 2009
Read more about this topic: Scary Go Round
Other articles related to "collected editions, collected, edition":
... The series has been collected into a number of trade paperbacks The Adventures of Barry Ween Boy Genius, Volume 1 (collects vol ...
... Letterer(s) John Costanza Editor(s) Darren Vincenzo A British edition was published by Titan Books (1999) ISBN 1-85286-995-X ...
... Title Material collected Softcover ISBN Hardcover ISBN Avengers The Initiative vol. 1 Basic Training Avengers The Initiative vol ...
Famous quotes containing the words editions and/or collected:
“The next Augustan age will dawn on the other side of the Atlantic. There will, perhaps, be a Thucydides at Boston, a Xenophon at New York, and, in time, a Virgil at Mexico, and a Newton at Peru. At last, some curious traveller from Lima will visit England and give a description of the ruins of St Pauls, like the editions of Balbec and Palmyra.”
—Horace Walpole (17171797)
“Better a snotty child than his nose wiped off.”
—English proverb, collected in George Herberts Outlandish Proverbs (1640)