Works On Radhakrishnan
Several books have been published on Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan:
- Schilpp, Paul Arthur (1992) . The Philosophy of Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. Motilal Banarsidass. ISBN 81-208-0792-8. http://books.google.com/books?id=cDdpTcyJtxMC&printsec=frontcover&dq=8120807928&cd=1#v=onepage&q=&f=false.
- Murty, K. Satchidananda; Ashok Vohra (1990). Radhakrishnan: his life and ideas. SUNY Press. ISBN 0-7914-0343-2. http://books.google.com/books?id=x6FsaptULgAC&pg=PP1&dq=radhakrishnan&cd=1#v=onepage&q=&f=false.
- Minor, Robert Neil (1987). Radhakrishnan: a religious biography. SUNY Press. ISBN 0-88706-554-6. http://books.google.com/books?id=2LzRkWABC6sC&printsec=frontcover&dq=radhakrishnan&cd=5#v=onepage&q=&f=false.
- Gopal, Sarvepalli (1989). Radhakrishnan: a biography. Unwin Hyman. ISBN 0-04-440449-2. http://books.google.com/books?id=ryluAAAAMAAJ&q=radhakrishnan&dq=radhakrishnan&cd=7.
- Pappu, S.S. Rama Rao (1995). New Essays in the Philosophy of Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. Delhi: South Asia Books. ISBN 978-81-7030-461-6.
Read more about this topic: Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
Famous quotes containing the word works:
“We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners; yet we know that a person is justified not by the works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ. And we have come to believe in Christ Jesus, so that we might be justified by faith in Christ, and not by doing the works of the law, because no one will be justified by the works of the law.”
—Bible: New Testament, Galatians 2:15-16.