Awards and Honors
- All-ISL 2002-2005
- ISL’s most valuable player from 2002–2005
- Prep school athlete of the year (awarded by the Boston Globe)
- Winner of the Noble Shield Award given to the most respected athlete at her school
- Awarded the John Carlton Memorial Award by the Boston Bruins
- Big Green Rookie of the Year (2007)
- ECAC Rookie of the Year (2007)
- ECAC first team all-league (2007)
- ECAC Scoring Leader among rookies (2007)
- ECAC Hockey Tournament's Most Outstanding Player (2009)
Read more about this topic: Sarah Parsons
Other articles related to "awards, award, awards and honors":
2012, 3D Systems began partnering with the 90-year-old Scholastic Art Writing Awards in the Future New category ... For this branch of the Scholastic Awards, students will be challenged to express bold and innovative ideas using new technologies ... free 3D design software to facilitate their creations and will award three winners with a $1000 scholarship ...
... During its time, The A-Team was nominated for 3 Emmy Awards In 1983 (Outstanding Film Sound Mixing for a Series) for the pilot episode, in 1984 (Outstanding Film ...
... John W ... Campbell Award for Best New Writer of 2000 or 2001 Kristine Smith ...
... in the title role won the 2001 Gramophone Award for "Best Opera Recording", was nominated for "Best Opera Recording" in the 2002 Grammy Awards ... her the Deutscher Schallplattenpreis award in 2002 ... She also won Diapason d'Or Awards, Choc du Monde de la Musique in France, Cecilia Prize in Belgium, the Echo Award, the Italian Musica e dischi, Foreign Lyric Production Award, the USA Critics' Award ...
Famous quotes containing the word honors:
“My hearts subdued
Even to the very quality of my lord.
I saw Othellos visage in his mind,
And to his honors and his valiant parts
Did I my soul and fortunes consecrate.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)