Types of Sanggung
- Jejo sanggung (提調尙宮) - also called Keunbang sanggung. They had the highest position among gungnyeo, and they are responsible for the management of properties. They serve the king with many other ladies-in-waiting in his palace, receive the king's order and have political power.
- Bujejo sanggung (副提調尙宮) - also called Arigo sanggung (阿里庫尙宮) manages the properties in the warehouse of palace.
- Jimil sanggung (至密尙宮) - also called Daeryeong sanggung (待令尙宮) waited closely to the king.
- Bomo sanggung (保姆尙宮) - literally meaning "a nurse sanggung" took care of princes and princesses.
- Sinyeo sanggung (侍女尙宮) - literally meaning "a maid-in-waiting sanggung" assists jimil saggung with books and ceremony.
- Gamchal sanggung (監察尙宮) - literally meaning "an inspector sanggung" inspected and give the punishment to gungnyeo.
Read more about this topic: Sanggung
Other articles related to "types of, types, type":
... Arquilla and Ronfeldt point to three basic types of networks that may be used by netwar actors Chain network – typified by smuggling networks, where end-to-end exchanges (information, contraband, etc.) must ... Netwar actors may also take on hybrid forms as well, blending different types of networks and hierarchies ... same group may be networked to each other through different types of network structures ...
... Attempts to introduce types date back to the 1980s, and as of 2008 there are still attempts to extend Prolog with types ... Type information is useful not only for type safety but also for reasoning about Prolog programs ...
... The principal types of graphemes are logograms, which represent words or morphemes (for example, Chinese characters, or the ampersand representing the English word and also ... For a full discussion of the different types, see Writing system Functional classification of writing systems ...
Famous quotes containing the words types of and/or types:
“Science is intimately integrated with the whole social structure and cultural tradition. They mutually support one otheronly in certain types of society can science flourish, and conversely without a continuous and healthy development and application of science such a society cannot function properly.”
—Talcott Parsons (19021979)
“The bourgeoisie loves so-called positive types and novels with happy endings since they lull one into thinking that it is fine to simultaneously acquire capital and maintain ones innocence, to be a beast and still be happy.”
—Anton Pavlovich Chekhov (18601904)