San Cristóbal, the Spanish name of St. Christopher, is a common geographical name. It could refer to any of the following:
- San Cristóbal - Lipez (Bolivia) A silver, zinc and lead mine
- San Cristóbal (Bogotá)
- San Cristóbal Bolívar
- San Cristóbal, Cuba, in the province of Pinar del Río
- Havana, founded as Villa de San Cristóbal de la Habana
- Dominican Republic
- San Cristóbal Province
- San Cristóbal, Dominican Republic
- San Cristóbal (Island), an island in the Galápagos.
- Ciudad San Cristóbal, an important town in the city of Mixco, and part of the department of Guatemala
- San Cristóbal Acasaguastlán
- San Cristóbal Cucho
- San Cristóbal Totonicapán
- San Cristóbal Verapaz
- San Cristóbal de las Casas, a city in Chiapas
- San Cristóbal Ecatepec, in the State of Mexico
- San Cristóbal volcano
- San Cristóbal, Panama, a fishing village on Cristóbal Island
- San Cristóbal District, Paraguay
- San Cristóbal District, Luya, a district in the Amazonas Region of Peru
- Solomon Islands
- San Cristóbal, an island in the Solomons.
- San Cristóbal de La Laguna, a suburban area of Santa Cruz de Tenerife (province)
- United States of America
- San Cristobal, a village in Taos County, New Mexico
- San Cristóbal, Táchira
- Fort San Cristóbal, a fort in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- San Cristóbal de la Habana (cigar brand), a brand of Cuban cigars
- Cristobal (carbine)
Other articles related to "san":
... expedition of about 90 mariners who sailed in a galeota named San Cristobal ... The San Cristobal was yanked out from the fleet by a terrible storm somewhere between Eniwetok and Ulithi reaching Mazaua in late February ... that he was able to bring the limping San Cristobal back to his old haunt of 1521 ...
... The Growler Wash transits the valley northwesterly, and turns west to meet the San Cristobal Wash at the north end of the Granite Mountains ... The Growler Valley is the southeast portion of the San Cristobal Wash Watershed and drains from the north perimeter of the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument ... The northwesterly-flowing San Cristobal drainage disappears into the ground before reaching the Gila River Valley ...
1974 Newton MA US Juan Bautista 18 R R 6 1.0 165 Jul 1978 ... San Francisco de Macoris Duarte DO Matt Bell 19 R R 6 5.0 208 Jan 1978 ... Okmulgee OK US Chris Bloomer 22 R R 6 4.0 215 May 6, 1975 St ... Ron Calloway 20 L L 6 1.0 210 Sep 1976 ... San Jose CA US Alex Cintrón 18 S R 6 2.0 210 Dec 1978 ... Humacao PR Steven Doherty 22 L R 6 0.0 175 Sep 1974 ... Vancouver BC CA John Fleming 19 R ... Dec 1977 ... Austin TX US Abraham Nunez 20 S R 6 3.0 210 Feb 1977 ... Bajos de Haina San Cristobal DO Jamie Puorto 22 L L 6 3.0 190 Jun 1975 ... Schenectady NY US Jeremy Quire ...
... a large segment of the show revolved around San Cristobel, Richard and Reva discovered that they had a son named Johnathan who had been hidden away ... elections held a few weeks later to decide San Cristobel's political fate were halted in a coup by Edmund, who had himself crowned prince and ruler ... San Cristobal did away with the Monarchy once again after Alonzo's death ...
Famous quotes containing the word san:
“Today, San Francisco has experienced a double tragedy of incredible proportions. As acting mayor, I order an immediate state of mourning in our city. The city and county of San Francisco must and will pull itself together at this time. We will carry on as best as we possibly can.... I think we all have to share the same sense of shame and the same sense of outrage.”
—Dianne Feinstein (b. 1933)