- Legal Memo written while working in the United States Solicitor General's office regarding the Fleeing felon rule. (May 18, 1984) (PDF)
- 'Personal Qualifications Statement' when applying to be an Assistant Attorney General under Pres. Ronald Reagan. (November 15, 1985)
- Legal Memo written as Deputy Asst. Attorney General to the OMB’s General Counsel regarding OMB authority of FDIC funds. (1986) (PDF)
- House Committee on the Judiciary testimony regarding unpublished court opinions. (1990) (PDF)
- 2003 Financial Disclosure
- 2004 Financial Disclosure
- Response to a Senate Judiciary Committee questionnaire (November 30, 2005) (PDF), (Appendix1 Appendix2 Appendix3 Appendix4)
Read more about this topic: Samuel Alito
Other articles related to "related documents, document, related":
... The document MIL-W-5088L, MILITARY SPECIFICATION WIRING, AEROSPACE VEHICLE covers all aspects from the selection through installation of wiring and wiring devices used in aerospace ... The document MIL-STD-704, DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE INTERFACE STANDARD AIRCRAFT ELECTRIC POWER CHARACTERISTICS establishes the requirements and characteristics ...
... Wikisource has original text related to this article Second Military Tribunal Against Omar Khadr After the Military Commissions Act of 2006 was signed in October 2006, new charges were sworn ... be allowed to watch the tribunal, but was denied Wikisource has original text related to this article OC-1 CITF witness report In January, the ... that the reporters all had to return their copies of the document or face expulsion from the hearings, but after a 90-minute standoff between reporters and military officials ...
Famous quotes containing the words documents and/or related:
“In the course of writing one historical book or another, it has happened that I could hardly restrain myself from simply copying entire documents. Indeed, I sometimes sank down among the documents and said to myself, I cant improve on these.”
—Alfred Döblin (18781957)
“One does not realize the historical sensation as a re-experiencing, but as an understanding that is closely related to the understanding of music, or rather of the world by means of music.”
—Johan Huizinga (18721945)