- Paul of Thebes (c. 220–341), Egyptian saint, regarded as the first Christian hermit
- Paul the Simple, Egyptian saint
- Paul of Tammah (died 415), Egyptian saint
- Paul, Roman martyr, see John and Paul
- Paul of Narbonne (3rd century)
- Paul Aurelian, one of the seven founder saints of Brittany
- Paul, one of a group of four martyrs, see Peter, Andrew, Paul, and Denise
- Paul and Ninety Companions (died 1240), Dominican martyrs
- Paul Hanh, Paul Khoan Khan Pham, Paul Loc Van Le, Paul Tinh Boa Le, Paul Tong Buong, and Paul Duong of the Vietnamese Martyrs
- Paul Chong Hasang of the Korean Martyrs
- Saint Paul of Xeropotamou, founder of Agiou Pavlou monastery on Mount Athos in Greece
- Jean Baptiste Lolo (1798–?), often referred to as "St. Paul" or "Chief St. Paul", a fur trader, interpreter and First Nations chief in early British Columbia, Canada
- Paul Peterson, sometimes known as "St. Paul", musician
Read more about this topic: Saint Paul (disambiguation)
Other articles related to "people":
... day of his death, Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were institutionalized ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 to 64 ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko ...
... Valley for water rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... in crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“Friendship is learned by watching and listening to you. If she sees that your friends are people you like and trust and dont pretend withpeople who suit youshe probably wont pick friends who just pass by, or people who can help her or improve her status. If you treat friends in a special way, if you are kinder, more generous, more sympathetic, more forgiving with friends, she probably will be, too.”
—Stella Chess (20th century)
“Never for a moment have I had one doubt about my religious beliefs. There are people who believe only so far as they can understandthat seems to me presumptuous and sets their understanding as the standard of the universe.”
—Woodrow Wilson (18561924)
“A tremendous number of people in America work very hard at something that bores them. Even a rich man thinks he has to go down to the office every day. Not because he likes it but because he cant think of anything else to do.”
—W.H. (Wystan Hugh)