- Sabu, one of the ring names of professional wrestler Cocoa Samoa
- Sabu (wrestler), the ring name of professional wrestler Terry Brunk
- Sabu Dastagir, an Indian actor, often credited only as Sabu
- Sabu, son of the pharaoh Anedjib (the fifth ruler of ancient Egypt's first dynasty)
- Sabu Martinez, a conguero and percussionist
- Paul Sabu, son of the actor Sabu Dastagir and leader of a band called Sabu
- Sabu Cyril, an Indian art director
- "Sabu", nickname for Pittsburgh Penguins goaltender Dany Sabourin
- Sabu (hacktivist), the username of the alleged leader of LulzSec.
Read more about this topic: Sabu
Other articles related to "people":
... water rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko Konstantinov, architect ...
... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ... in India and the IT Act for writing the comment People like Thackeray are born and die daily, and one should not observe a bandh for that on Facebook ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were ... population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 to 64, and 7,606 people (11.8%) who were ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“I know that Europes wonderful, yet something seems to lack;
The Past is too much with her, and the people looking back.”
—Henry Van Dyke (18521933)
“Inconsistency has been overpraised by people who do not expect to suffer from it.”
—Mason Cooley (b. 1927)
“To be perfectly, brutally honest, those of us who are still carrying diaper everywhere we go are not at our most scintillating time of life....We need to remember that at one time in our lives, we all had senses of humor and knew things that were going on in the world. And if we just keep our social networks open, there will be people ready to listen when we once again have intelligent things to say.”
—Louise Lague (20th century)