Achievements and Awards
- Longest touchdown run (career): 66 yards
- Most rushing yards (game): 201 yards
- Packers franchise record for most rushing touchdowns (3) in a playoff game
- Packers franchise record for most rushing yards (201) in a playoff game
- Seventh player in NFL history to rush for 200 yards or more in a post-season game.
- Voted the FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week for games played on November 11–12, 2007 and games played between December 6–10, 2007
- 3rd undrafted player to rush for 1,200 yards in a season (Priest Holmes, Willie Parker)
Read more about this topic: Ryan Grant
Other articles related to "awards, achievements and awards, award, achievements":
... Three Glinka Awards (not Glinka Prizes) 1905 - for the first sextet (nominated by Glazunov, Liadov, Balakirev) 1912 - for his symphonic poem "Siren" 1914 - for Third ...
... MOU Excellence Award for four Consecutive years (2004–05, 2005–06, 2006–07 2007–08) among top ten cpses ... in the shipping and logistics sector in the Dun Bradstreet-American Express corporate awards, 2008 ... consecutively ... Concor has received a corporate excellence award from Amity International for the year 2007 ...
... children in terms of intelligence, Cox coded records of childhood and adolescent achievements of 301 historic eminent leaders and creators to ... that those with higher IQs also exhibited more versatility in their achievements ... nurture, or more specifically socio-economic and educational advantage, in the achievements of these historical greats ...
Famous quotes containing the words achievements and and/or achievements:
“Fathers are still considered the most important doers in our culture, and in most families they are that. Girls see them as the family authorities on careers, and so fathers encouragement and counsel is important to them. When fathers dont take their daughters achievements and plans seriously, girls sometimes have trouble taking themselves seriously.”
—Stella Chess (20th century)
“When science, art, literature, and philosophy are simply the manifestation of personality, they are on a level where glorious and dazzling achievements are possible, which can make a mans name live for thousands of years. But above this level, far above, separated by an abyss, is the level where the highest things are achieved. These things are essentially anonymous.”
—Simone Weil (19091943)