Roger Smith may refer to:
- Roger Smith (actor) (born 1932), American television and film actor and screenwriter
- Roger Smith (writer), politically progressive young BBC television writer-script editor most active in the 1960s
- Roger Smith (footballer) (born 1945), English soccer player
- Roger Smith (tennis) (born 1964), Bahamian tour tennis player
- Roger Smith (executive) (1925–2007), American businessman
- Roger Craig Smith (born 1975), American voice actor
- Roger Guenveur Smith (born 1959), American writer, director, and actor
- Roger W. Smith (born 1970), British watchmaker
- Roger Smith (biologist), founder of the Millennium Seed Bank Project
- Roger Smith (journalist) (born 1951), Canadian television journalist covering federal politics from Ottawa
- Roger Smith (New Zealand footballer), former football (soccer) player who represented New Zealand
- Roger Smith (musician), American musician, known as keyboarder of funk band Tower of Power
- Bird and Roger Smith, co-founders of the Scouting movement in the Malaysian state of Negeri Sembilan
Read more about Roger Smith: Characters
Other articles related to "roger smith, roger, smiths, rogers":
... Born in Bolton near Manchester in 1970 Roger Smith grew up with little interest in academic pursuits, but having a special talent for the practical ... Roger was hooked from day one, and had never enjoyed education so much ... horologist of his time, was a visiting speaker, and from that moment Roger knew that he wanted to make watches by hand ...
... Roger Smith (The Big O), lead character in The Big O Roger (American Dad!), the Smiths' "pet" alien in American Dad! ...
... Roger Smith (ロジャー・スミス, Rojā Sumisu?) is the series protagonist ... and force them to reawaken monstrosities of the city's past, Roger's only option is to fight back with a monstrosity of his own, the black megadeus Big O ... Roger is voiced by Mitsuru Miyamoto (Japanese) and Steven Blum (English) ...
... Duo Concert (1974) 4007 Paul Rutherford Paul Rogers - "Rogues" (1988) 4008 Spontaneous Music Ensemble - "Hot Cold Heroes" (1980/91) 4009 Evan Parker Paul ...
Famous quotes containing the words smith and/or roger:
“Hi yih, yippity-yap, merrily I flow,
O I may be an old foul river but I have plenty of go.”
—Stevie Smith (19021971)
“Draw round beloved and bitter men,
Draw round and raise a shout;
The ghost of Roger Casement
Is beating on the door.”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)