Richard Smyth or Smythe may refer to:
- Richard Smyth (Regius Professor) (c.1499–1563)
- Richard Smyth (minister) (1826–1878), minister of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland and politician
- Richard Smyth (director), film director
- Richard Smith (hymnist), Mormon hymn writer
- Sir Richard Smythe (1563–1628), MP for Heytesbury and Hythe
Read more about Richard Smyth: See Also
Other articles related to "richard smyth, richard, smyth":
... Richard Smyth, DD, Fellow of Merton, and Principal of St Alban Hall (1535) Peter Martyr, DD, of the University of Padua, Canon of Christ Church (1548 ...
... Richard Smith (disambiguation) Richard, given name Smyth, surname Smythe, surname ...
Famous quotes containing the words smyth and/or richard:
“The habit some writers indulge in of perpetual quotation is one it behoves lovers of good literature to protest against, for it is an insidious habit which in the end must cloud the stream of thought, or at least check spontaneity. If it be true that le style cest lhomme, what is likely to happen if lhomme is for ever eking out his own personality with that of some other individual?”
—Dame Ethel Smyth (18581944)
“Stay on the beach. The natives over there are cannibals. They eat liars with the same enthusiasm as they eat honest men.”
—Earl Felton, and Richard Fleischer. Captain Nemo (James Mason)