Children and Grandchildren
- Gustav Frederik Philip Richard, Hereditary Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, born 12 January 1969
- Princess Alexandra Rosemarie Ingrid Benedikte, born 20 November 1970. She was married on 6 June 1998 at Gråsten Palace to Count Jefferson von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth, born 12 July 1967. They have two children:
- Count Friedrich Richard Oscar Jefferson von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth, born 14 September 1999
- Countess Ingrid Alexandra Irma Astrid Benedikte von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth, born 16 August 2003.
- Princess Nathalie Xenia Margarete Benedikte, born 2 May 1975. She married on May 27, 2010 to Alexander Johannsmann, born 6 December 1977. They have one child:
- Konstantin Gustav Heinrich Richard Johannsmann, 24 July 2010
Read more about this topic: Richard, 6th Prince Of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, Biography
Other articles related to "children and grandchildren, grandchildren, children, children and":
... They also have five grandchildren Irene (Sílvia's daughter), Francisco Buarque de Freitas, Clara Buarque de Freitas and Cecília Buarque de Freitas (Helena's children) and Lia (Luísa's daughter) ...
... mythology, Orbona was the goddess who granted new children to parents who had become childless ... She was also the goddess of children, especially orphans ... In this area, Orbona was called upon as a general guardian and tutelary deity of children and orphans ...
... The couple had five children together Eugene Edward, Randall George, Elizabeth Jane, Gary Micheal and Douglas William ... Grand children of Eugene are Edward Heinrich, Stacy Heinrich, Julia Heinrich Sanders, Alice Heinrich, Allyson Emond Kiss, Christopher Emond, Gregory Emond, Catherine ...
... Historically, and still in many countries, children born outside of marriage suffered severe social stigma and discrimination ... In England and Wales, such children were known as bastards and whoresons ... Children born outside marriage have become more common, and in some countries, the majority ...
Famous quotes containing the words children and and/or children:
“Children belong in families, which, ideally, serve as a sanctuary and a cushion from the world at large. Parents belong to society and are a part of that greater world. Sometimes parents are a channel to the larger society, sometimes they are a shield from it. Ideally they act as filters, guiding their children and teaching them to avoid the tempting trash.”
—Louise Hart (20th century)
“Where children are, there is a golden age.”
—Novalis [Friedrich Von Hardenberg] (17721801)