Some of the characters from Red Earth have appeared in other fighting games:
- Tessa appeared as playable in SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos and Super Gem Fighter, plus a cameo in Leo's ending in Capcom Fighting Jam. She also appears in Dr. Strange's ending in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.
- Leo appeared as a playable character in Capcom Fighting Jam. He makes a cameo appearance in Hawkeye's ending in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.
- Kenji also appeared as a playable in Capcom Fighting Jam. He makes an appearance as a character card in the "Heroes and Heralds" mode of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.
- Mai-Ling is the only one of the four main characters who hasn't appeared as a playable character in a crossover game, however, she appeared in Pyron and Leo's endings in Capcom Fighting Jam, in Tessa's defenses from Pocket Fighter, and in the background of the Shanghai stage in Capcom vs SNK 2.
- Hauzer not only became playable in Capcom Fighting Jam, but also appeared in Ryu's ending in Pocket Fighter and in Karas and Saki's endings in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars.
- Hydron is the remaining playable character in Capcom Fighting Jam.
- Gi Gi appears in PTX-40A's ending in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
- Several of the bosses from Red Earth appear in the background of a Red Earth-themed stage in Capcom Fighting Jam. Gi Gi and Kongou appear in Jedah's ending in this game, and Blade also appeared in Leo's ending.
- Kongou and Ravange also appear in Hsien-Ko's ending in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, along with Marvel's Thor, Hela, Jedah from Darkstalkers, and Orochi from Okami.
- Tessa, Leo, Kenji and Mai-Ling appear as cards in the SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash series.
Read more about this topic: Red Earth (video Game)
Other articles related to "legacy":
... Lavoisier also contributed to early ideas on composition and chemical changes by stating the radical theory, believing that radicals, which function as a single group in a chemical process, combine with oxygen in reactions ... He also introduced the possibility of allotropy in chemical elements when he discovered that diamond is a crystalline form of carbon ...
... point of view — growing since the "Dot Com" bubble burst in 1999 — that legacy systems are simply computer systems that are both installed and working ... Bjarne Stroustrup, creator of the C++ language, addressed this issue succinctly "Legacy code" often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling ... Legacy modernization" and "legacy transformation" refer to the act of reusing and refactoring existing, core business logic by providing new user ...
... His research in optics was primarily oriented by the legacy of Alhazen through a Latin translation of the latter's monumental Kitab al-manazir (De aspectibus Perspectivae The Optics), while the ... of the magnifying glass partly rested on the handed-down legacy of Islamic opticians, mainly Alhazen, who was in his turn influenced by Ibn Sahl's 10th century legacy in dioptrics ...
... In 1991, the city of Amadora inaugurated a 12-foot statue of Zeca Afonso in the city's Central Park ... On 30 June 1994, as part of Lisboa-94, European Capital of Culture, a festival in homage to Zeca took place ...
Famous quotes containing the word legacy:
“What is popularly called fame is nothing but an empty name and a legacy from paganism.”
—Desiderius Erasmus (c. 14661536)