- Car Robots Deluxe Mach Alert (C-004) (2000)
- The original Japanese release of the Deluxe-sized toy. Transforms from a Lamborghini Diablo patrol car to robot. Decorated in black and white Japanese police markings with silver-colored wheels.
- A repaint of Mach Alert to depict his "supercharged" mode. Decorated in a more western-style police paint scheme in blue and white with gold-colored wheels.
- Car Robots Kabaya Gum Mach Alert (2000)
- The Kabaya Car Robots gum toy series consists of a stick of gum and an easy-to-assemble kit. The completed robot is non-transformable, but is fairly poseable and has translucent plastic parts.
- Robots in Disguise Deluxe Prowl (2001)
- Similar to Mach Alert, only with the addition of the Autobot insignia on the hood.
- Robots in Disguise Deluxe Super Prowl (2001)
- Similar to Super Mach Alert, only with the addition of the Autobot insignia on the hood.
- This figure was remolded (without his roof lights) and repainted into the Sideswipe and Sunstreaker toys available exclusively at BotCon 2003 (as their original incarnations also transformed into Lamborghinis). This altered version of the mold was later repainted again in the color scheme of the original Red Alert (another Lamborghini) for Transformers: Universe, but was released in the line under the name of Inferno.
- Robots in Disguise Spy Changer Prowl 2 (2001)
- A smaller figure of Prowl that transforms into a Chevrolet Impala police car, based on an unused Generation 2 Go-Bots figure. Bundled with Spy Changer Side Swipe.
- Universe Deluxe Prowl (2004)
- A slight repaint of Deluxe Prowl, with added red decals and a larger Autobot symbol. This character appeared in the BotCon 2004 voice actor play.
Other articles related to "toys, toy":
... The second series of Dino-Rider toys consisted of eight new Valorian toys and only three new Rulons ... The most notable toy from the range was the Brontosaurus which was the biggest toy in the entire range measuring 34 inches long and 15 inches tall ... The Stegosaurus toy had motorized walking action, whilst the Pachycephalosaurus and Saurolophus both had a mechanism that allowed their bodies to thrust from a horizontal position with their tail in the ...
... ICE) Board Game Pressman Toy Corporation Card Game Cardinal Games DVD Game Imagination Games Game Boy Advance DSI Games Handheld Electronic Game i-Toys Nintendo DS DSI Games PC Game Cat Daddy ...
... Toys that require a child to manipulate it with his fingers and hands can be categorized as a manipulative ... Some manipulative toys, such as puzzles, are self-correcting, fitting together in only one specific way ... These types of toys only fit together one way and allow children to work until they achieve success ...
... The history of Lego spans almost 100 years of the existence of a toy that grew from small wooden playthings in the early 20th century into the center of a vast market of plastic ... It is one of the oldest plastic toys in the world ... Today it is one of the most successful toys and has remained an iconic brand with a loyal and continuing following ...
Famous quotes containing the word toys:
“Most baby books also tend to romanticize the mother who stays at home, as if she really spends her entire day doing nothing but beaming at the baby and whipping up educational toys from pieces of string, rather than balancing cooing time with laundry, cleaning, shopping and cooking.”
—Susan Chira (20th century)
“It is marvelous indeed to watch on television the rings of Saturn close; and to speculate on what we may yet find at galaxys edge. But in the process, we have lost the human element; not to mention the high hope of those quaint days when flight would create one world. Instead of one world, we have star wars, and a future in which dumb dented human toys will drift mindlessly about the cosmos long after our small planets dead.”
—Gore Vidal (b. 1925)
“For should your hands drop white and empty
All the toys of the world would break.”
—John Frederick Nims (b. 1913)