- ISIS Schematic Capture - a tool for entering designs.
- PROSPICE Mixed mode SPICE simulation - industry standard SPICE3F5 simulator combined with a digital simulator.
- ARES PCB Layout - PCB design system with automatic component placer, rip-up and retry auto-router and interactive design rule checking.
- VSM - Virtual System Modelling lets cosimulate embedded software for popular micro-controllers alongside hardware design.
- System Benefits Integrated package with common user interface and fully context sensitive help.
Read more about this topic: Proteus (design Software)
Other articles related to "system, system components, components, systems":
... Compositional structure diagrams depict the static structure of a system, and the relationships between system components ... System components can be active or passive ... Agents are active system components ...
... HC block in the air intake system Hydrocarbon escape via the intake system is prevented due to the use of an additional carbon filter incorporated in the air filter housing and a "closed" throttle valve ... Fuel system components All metal fuel system components (fuel rail, injectors, tank ventilation valve, etc.) are made of stainless steel and are fastened together using coupling type connectors ... Fuel tank and tank ventilation system The fuel tank, tank filler neck and evaporative canister are made of stainless steel ...
... The transmitting station has two components, consisting of a high speed Internet connection to serve many customers at once, and the satellite uplink to broadcast requested data to the customers ... As with one-way receive systems, data sent over the satellite link is generally also encrypted, as otherwise it would be accessible to anyone with a satellite receiver ...
Famous quotes containing the words components and/or system:
“Hence, a generative grammar must be a system of rules that can iterate to generate an indefinitely large number of structures. This system of rules can be analyzed into the three major components of a generative grammar: the syntactic, phonological, and semantic components.”
—Noam Chomsky (b. 1928)
“The individual protests against the world, but he doesnt get beyond protest, he is just a single protester. When he wants to be more than that, he has to counter power with power, he has to oppose the system with another system.”
—Friedrich Dürrenmatt (19211990)