Princess Charlotte may refer to:
- Charlotte Christine of Brunswick-Lüneburg (1694–1715), wife of Tsarevich Alexei Petrovich of Russia and mother of Tsar Peter II, Emperor of Russia
- Charlotte Aglaé d'Orléans (1700–1761), wife of Francesco III, Duke of Modena
- Charlotte, Princess Royal (1766–1828), eldest daughter of King George III; Queen consort of King Frederick I of Württemberg
- Princess Charlotte of Wales (1796–1817), only child of King George IV of the United Kingdom, died in childbirth
- Princess Louise Charlotte of Denmark (1789–1864), married Prince William of Hesse-Kassel (or Hesse-Cassel), mother of Queen Louise of Denmark (the grandmother of Europe)
- Alexandra Feodorovna (Charlotte of Prussia) (1798–1860), born Princess Charlotte of Prussia, under the name of Alexandra Feodorovna empress consort of Nicholas I of Russia
- Princess Charlotte of Württemberg (1807–1873), wife of Grand Duke Michael Pavlovich of Russia under the name Elena Pavlovna
- Charlotte of Belgium (1840–1927), a.k.a. Carlota, empress-consort of Maximilian of Mexico from 1864 till the emperor was deposed and shot in 1867
- Charlotte, Duchess of Saxe-Meiningen (1860–1919), Princess of Prussia
- Princess Charlotte, Duchess of Valentinois (1898–1977)
- Princess Joséphine Charlotte of Belgium (1927–2005), wife of Jean, Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- Charlotte Casiraghi sometimes incorrectly called Princess Charlotte of Monaco
- HMS Princess Charlotte, Four ships of the Royal Navy
- A live music venue in Leicester, now known simply as The Charlotte
- Princess Charlotte Bay, in far North Queensland, Australia
- Princess Charlotte (brig), a boat that went missing in 1820 between Hobart and Sydney.
Other articles related to "charlotte, princess, princess charlotte":
... Charlotte is a female given name, a female form of the male name Charles ... These women are usually identified as Charlotte with an appended title rather than a surname Charlotte Stuart, Duchess of Albany Charlotte, Grand Duchess ...
... Princess Sophia Dorothea of Wuerttemberg 4 ... Princess Charlotte of Prussia 19 ... Princess Louise of Mecklenburg-Strelitz 2 ...
... Amelia County 007 Amelia Court House 1734 ? Princess Amelia Sophia, second daughter of George II of Great Britain 700411400000000000011,400 7002357000000000000357 sq mi (7002925000000000000925 km2. 7002182000000000000182 sq mi (7002471000000000000471 km2) Charlotte County 037 Charlotte Court House 1765 ? Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, wife of King George III of Great Britain ... km2) Louisa County 109 Louisa 1742 ? Princess Louise, youngest daughter of George II 700425627000000000025,627 7002498000000000000498 sq mi (70031290000000000001,290 km2) Lunenburg County 111 Lunenburg 1746 ? Duchy of ...
... He married civilly on 19 March and religiously on 20 March 1920 in Monaco, Princess Charlotte of Monaco (née Charlotte Louise Juliette Louvet), the ... was complicated by his homosexuality and Princess Charlotte's affairs ... Prince Pierre and Princess Charlotte were judicially separated on 20 March 1930 at Paris, and in a case titled "Princesse héréditaire Grimaldi de Monaco c ...
Famous quotes containing the words charlotte and/or princess:
“In soliciting donations from his flock, a preacher may promise eternal life in a celestial city whose streets are paved with gold, and thats none of the laws business. But if he promises an annual free stay in a luxury hotel on Earth, hed better have the rooms available.”
—Unknown. Charlotte Observer (October 6, 1989)
“You may be a princess or the richest woman in the world, but you cannot be more than a lady.”
—Jennie Jerome Churchill (18541921)