- Pe Thein (Class of 1941) (deceased) - Former Minister for Education and Health (retired 1997) and former lecturer at Universities of Yangon and Mandalay. Awarded Ph.D from the University of Durham. Awarded the honorary rank of Colonel for his contribution to medical sciences and public health in Myanmar although no military service was performed.
- Philip-San Myint Htoon aka Philip Htoon (Class of 1978) - Inventor (U.S. Patent# 6,922,952-B2, granted by United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Washington. D.C. U.S.A. on August 2, 2005 and U.S. Patent# 7,767,096-B2, granted on August 3, 2010) is also the President and owner of Samara Enterprises L.L.C. Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A.
- Tun Tun Naung (Class of 1979) - Current Commander of Light Infantry Division (LID) 88 and Former Deputy Commandant of the Defence Services Academy
- Tay Za (Class of 1981) - owner of Air Bagan and Htoo Group of Companies
- Zaw Win Htut (Class of 1981)- Singer
- Wai Htun (Class of 1981) - Drummer
- Sao Ohn Hseng (Class of 1996) - National Representative in Asian Games & Southeast Asian Games - Swimmer
- Yi Mon Aye (Class of 1997) - Scientist (Biochemistry and Cancer Biology): Achieved the highest overall score in British General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (A-levels) in the United Kingdom and was awarded a prize from the Royal Society of Chemistry for achieving top marks in A-level Chemistry. She won a gold medal in the British Council’s first International Student Awards. Yi Mon Aye graduated from the University of Oxford, and received a Ph.D from Harvard University in 2009. She is now a post-doctoral research fellow at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, working on cancer-related areas of biochemistry.
- Suu Myat Soe (Class of 2000) - South East Asian Games Gold Medalist and sailor
- Soung Oo Hlaing (1987) - Singer
- Myo Kyawt Myaing (1987) - Singer
- Myo Myo and Than Tar Win ( son and daughter of Nwe Yin Win) - Singers
- Alex (1995) - Singer
- Yadanar Khin (Class of 1997) - Actress
- Lin Lin (Class of 1999) - Hip-Hop Artist
- Soe Moe Min (Class of 1999) - Hip-Hop Artist
- Examplez (Class of 2000)
- Phyo Maung Maung - hip hop group
- Thet Aung
- Htun Htun
- Aung Kaung Htet (Class of 2001) - Rapper
Early in 2000's, A group of students from TTC formed a Music and Entertainment Group called Myanmar Hip-Hop Association, commonly known as The M.H.A, which changes the whole Music Industry in Myanmar. Base on Hip-Hop Culture, Each of them compose in a various styles of highly aggressive lyrics and more catch-able Music in that era. They also involved in political affairs under Burmese Military Government Regime and some of them got banned for a few years and some even arrested by Local Police Force. Many of them collaborated with other Artists and each other although some of them are from different educational batches.
- Thuta Aye from Cyclone (Class of 2000) - Hip-Hop Artist (M.H.A Representative)
- Pyi Thar from Cyclone (Class of 2000) - Hip-Hop Artist (M.H.A Representative)
- Sai Lone Kyio Ma Nee San (Class of 2001) - Film Director (M.H.A Representative)
- Ye Lynn Aung (Bigg-Y) (Class of 2001) - Hip-Hop Artist (M.H.A Representative)
- Kaung Chit Soe (Class of 2001) - Hip-Hop Artist (M.H.A Representative)
- Khant Zin Ko (J-Me) (Class of 2002) - Hip-Hop Artist (M.H.A Representative)
- Chan Aye Win (Class of 2002) - Hip-Hop Artist (M.H.A Representative)
- Yan Aung Zaw (G-Tone from Cyclone) (Class of 2003)-Hip Hop Artist (M.H.A Representative)
- Sandy Toe Saung (Class of 2002) - Ex Junior Women's Golf Champion (National Level)
- Nyein Chan (Class of 2002) - Scientist
- Win Ei Khine (Class of 2002) - Founder, managing director and owner of one of the largest and most famous private pre-schools in Yangon
- Kyaw Htut Swe (Class of 2002) - famous freelance Rapper under the name "VIP" @ "Aw Jaw Lan (AJL)", also known as "Rapper Pauk-sa Kyaw Htut Swe" - He is the composer and singer of the song Bu lay lel (Burmese slang loosely translated "who's that little one?") has hit the streets of Yangon and is known to be the most popular hip-hop song in Myanmar. He also composes and sings songs in English. He is one the very few rappers in Myanmar who writes his own original songs and not copied from others' rhythms and who follows such a career not for money or living, but as an interest and for personal satisfaction. As such his songs are available for download legally FREE OF CHARGE and he distributes them himself from time to time. Some of his MTV and artistics work can also be found in YouTube, Friendster and many other blogs/websites. Most of his songs cannot bypass censorship board since some of the contents are considered inappropriate in the context of Burmese culture.
- Kyaw Phyo Tun (Class of 2002) - freelance rapper under the name "Ah-Boy" and son of former owner of large bakery brand "Good Morning" and nephew of famous actor Lwin Moe. He often collaborates with Kyaw Htut Swe. He is married to another famous celebrity Cindy
- Moe Aung Yin (Class of 2003) - Famous actor and son of singer Aung Yin
- Hein Wai Yan (Class of 2005) - Model and actor
- Nyan Lin Aung (Class of 2005) - Singer
- Shwe Yee Phyo Ei (Class of 2005) - Model and actress
- Kaizar Tin Mong (Class of 1997)
- Phyu Phyu Kyaw Thein (Class of 1998)
Read more about this topic: Practising School Yangon Institute Of Education
Other articles related to "alumni":
... is to mentor, advise and service as a liaison between student members and alumni ... Alumni Board of Trustees – The Alumni Board of Trustees ("ABT") is to lead, supervise and advise the chapter ...
... Cattolica del Sacro Cuore people Cattolica has produced alumni distinguished in their respective fields ... Vecchioni gymnast Igor Cassina and among its young alumni the internet entrepreneur Augusto Marietti ...
... of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign College of Business has many notable alumni that have excelled in academia, business, and politics ... Alumni are denoted by their area of study accountancy (Accy), business administration (BAdm), finance (Fin), or general/unassigned (Gen) ...
... For a more complete list of notable alumni and faculty, see List of Regent College alumni and faculty ...