Pope Peter may refer to:
- Saint Peter, regarded as the first Pope
- Pope Peter of Alexandria, Pope of Alexandria 300–311
- Pope Peter II of Alexandria, 373–380
- Pope Peter III of Alexandria, 477–490
- Pope Peter IV of Alexandria, 565–569
- Pope Peter V of Alexandria, 1340–1348
- Pope Peter VI of Alexandria, 1718–1726
- Pope Peter VII of Alexandria, 1809–1852
- Pope Peter II, a hypothetical papal name used by some self-styled "popes"
Other articles related to "pope peter, pope":
... Pope Peter V of Alexandria (reigned 1340 to 1348), Coptic Pope and Patriarch of the See of St ... Mark Pope Peter VI of Alexandria (reigned 1718 to 1726), Coptic Pope and Patriarch of the See of St ... Mark Pope Peter VII of Alexandria (reigned 1809 to 1852), Coptic Pope and Patriarch of the See of St ...
... Pope Peter VII of Alexandria (Petros or Boutros El-Gawly) was the 109th Coptic Pope of Alexandria and Patriarch of the See of St ... her preaching, and her pastoral work, and the Coptic Pope himself intensified his writing on matters of faith and doctrine ... Russian Czar sent his delegates with an offer to put the Coptic Church under his protection, Pope Peter declined the proposal by asking, "Does your Emperor live ...
Famous quotes containing the words peter and/or pope:
“Alcohol is nicissary fr a man so that now an thin he can have a good opinion iv himsilf, ondisturbed be th facts.”
—Finley Peter Dunne (18671936)
“Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
Thus unlamented let me die;
Steal from the world, and not a stone
Tell where I lie.”
—Alexander Pope (16881744)