The ball moves according to reasonably realistic physics, and the game was restricted to using table elements which would also be possible to build in reality. Sound and music were realized with Module files, with this technology several music tracks could be included on the limited space of floppy disks.
- Atari Falcon
- Commodore 64: A preview was released at the Breakpoint demo party in April 2006.
- Game Gear
- Game Boy Advance: Under the title Pinball Challenge Deluxe, with tables added from Pinball Fantasies.
- GP32: Released in October 2002.
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System: A mostly accurate conversion, including all four tables and near-perfect sound. However, the red "blood" under the top bumper in the "Nightmare" table has been changed to blue and the crosses were removed.
- PC: A conversion for DOS based systems.
- iPhone/iPod Touch: Released in January 2009 by Cowboy Rodeo as Pinball Dreaming: Pinball Dreams.
- PlayStation Network: Released in November 2009 by Cowboy Rodeo.
- iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad: Released in July 2011 by Cowboy Rodeo as Pinball Dreams HD.
- OS X: Released in August 2011 by Cowboy Rodeo as Pinball Dreams HD.
Other articles related to "development":
... The World Bank has already committed $17 million for education development in 2000-04, and plans to commit further $15 million for human development and distance learning ... to support post-secondary education development in Maldives ...
... Over the years, Maldives has received economic assistance from multilateral development organizations, including the United Nations Development Programme, Asian Development Bank, and ... Japan, India, Australia, and European and Arab countries (such as Islamic Development Bank and the Kuwaiti Fund) also have contributed ...
... government has recognized these issues of income and gender disparities and with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Maldives has ... The most important facility for a country’s development is its people… and since women are half of the population in any country, for a certainty their full participation will speed up the ...
... Kelley's first broadcast appearance as Doctor Leonard McCoy was in "The Man Trap" (1966) ... Despite his character's prominence, Kelley's contract granted him only a "featuring" credit it was not until the second season that he was given "starring" credit, at the urging of producer Robert Justman ...
... was less willing to move forward on development, despite their enthusiasm for Hamm's script, which Batman co-creator Bob Kane greeted with positive feedback ...
Famous quotes containing the word development:
“This was the Eastham famous of late years for its camp- meetings, held in a grove near by, to which thousands flock from all parts of the Bay. We conjectured that the reason for the perhaps unusual, if not unhealthful development of the religious sentiment here, was the fact that a large portion of the population are women whose husbands and sons are either abroad on the sea, or else drowned, and there is nobody but they and the ministers left behind.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“For the child whose impulsiveness is indulged, who retains his primitive-discharge mechanisms, is not only an ill-behaved child but a child whose intellectual development is slowed down. No matter how well he is endowed intellectually, if direct action and immediate gratification are the guiding principles of his behavior, there will be less incentive to develop the higher mental processes, to reason, to employ the imagination creatively. . . .”
—Selma H. Fraiberg (20th century)
“I could not undertake to form a nucleus of an institution for the development of infant minds, where none already existed. It would be too cruel.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)