- Peyton (Chaotic), in the television series Chaotic
- Peyton Driscoll, in the television series CSI: NY
- Peyton Kelly, in the 2007 film The Game Plan
- Peyton Loftis, in the 1951 novel Lie Down in Darkness by William Styron
- Peyton Mott, in the 1992 film The Hand That Rocks the Cradle
- Peyton Sawyer, in the television series One Tree Hill
- Peyton Westlake, in the 1990 film Darkman
- Kelly Peyton, character in the television series Alias
Read more about this topic: Peyton
Other articles related to "fictional characters, character, fictional character, fictional":
... Dingo, a supporting character from the Disney animated TV series Gargoyles Dingo, French name for the Disney character Goofy Dingo, an animal-faced superhero from the Wildstorm ...
... Arthur Mallory is a fictional character played by Raymond Burr in an NBC program development project about a lawyer with a tarnished reputation which aired 8 February 1976 on NBC Mystery ... Keith Mallory is a fictional World War II mountaineer-turned-commando from New Zealand in Alistair MacLean's 1957 novel, The Guns of Navarone and ... Mallory is a fictional character in The Boys, an American creator-owned comic book series written by Garth Ennis and illustrated by Darick Robertson Lou Mallory is a fictional innkeeper ...
... Irina Derevko, KGB and Covenant terrorist, a main character in the Alias series Irina Palm, pseudonym of the main character in 2007 film of the same name Irina Spalko, a fictional ...
Famous quotes containing the words characters and/or fictional:
“I have often noticed that after I had bestowed on the characters of my novels some treasured item of my past, it would pine away in the artificial world where I had so abruptly placed it.”
—Vladimir Nabokov (18991977)
“It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.... This, in turn, means that our statesmen, our businessmen, our everyman must take on a science fictional way of thinking.”
—Isaac Asimov (19201992)