SOUTH PAWVILLE (has a zoo, an aquarium, a fishing dock, and several shops)
Dolphin Coast (the village's beach with a fishing dock, a ship with lighthouse, and fields with prairie dogs)
Monolith Isle (an island out sea with some dangerous wild animals and 1 fishing dock)
- Bubble Cave (a very large and deep cave that has several dangerous wild animals including venomous snakes)
Jade Fields (a large grassy area with 2 fishing docks)
Lonesome Park (a large dry area that is known to have many whirlwinds)
- Gongoro Peak (an even larger dry area with a small village and a fishing dock where the player can fish out the rarest and most precious freshwater fish)
Lappy Lake (a large lake with many small grassy islands and 2 fishing docks)
Tail Heights (a small village with a ton of venomous snakes and other dangerous wild animals and a fishing dock)
- Sky Heights (a large area with polluted bogs and many bridges)
NORTH PAWVILLE (has a police station and several homes)
Whisker Woods (a large forest with a fishing dock, a large waterfall, some dangerous wild animals, rivers, and a famous hot spring)
Crystal Caverns (a large cavern containg several crystals and dangerous wild animals)
- Inferno Cave (an extremely hot cave with a small village, pools of lava, small ponds, and several dangerous wild animals)
- Polar Fields (an extremely cold area with a small village, 2 fishing docks, a small icy watered pond, slippery ice, and some dangerous wild animals)
Other articles related to "places, place":
... Three nations had four places, five nations had three places, thirteen nations had two places, and eleven nations only one place ...
... of charge Whittier is the home to the following places listed in the National Register of Historic Places Pio Pico House, 6003 Pioneer Blvd ...
... passes close to or through the following places Hessle North Ferriby Melton Welton Brantingham South Cave North Newbald Goodmanham Market Weighton Londesborough Nunburnholme Pocklington ...
... For a full list of tourist attractions and places of interest see Places of interest in Buckinghamshire ...
... Darling House Museum - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 Woodbridge Green Historic District - added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2003 ...
Famous quotes containing the word places:
“All places were now become irksome to her. She found it impossible to fly from infamy, unless she could at the same time fly from herself.”
—Sarah Fielding (17101768)
“Words whispered on Earth are heard in Heaven like thunder; evil done in dark places the gods see like lightning.”
“All men are lonely. But sometimes it seems to me that we Americans are the loneliest of all. Our hunger for foreign places and new ways has been with us almost like a national disease. Our literature is stamped with a quality of longing and unrest, and our writers have been great wanderers.”
—Carson McCullers (19171967)