Art and Entertainment
- Piano concerto, a concerto for solo piano and orchestra
- Picture cover, a method of book binding in which the cover of the book has a picture relating to the contents
- Player character or playable character, a fictional character controlled by a human player, usually in role-playing games or computer games
- Pretty Cure, a Japanese animated TV series
- Priyanka Chopra, an Indian actress, singer and former Miss World.
Read more about this topic: PC
Other articles related to "art and entertainment, art, art and, arts":
... The Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville has recently been completed ... Moshe Safdie, is home to some of America's finest works of art and has immediately become one of the nation's premier art museums ... The Walton Arts Center is Arkansas' largest performing arts center ...
... Art is sometimes perceived as belonging exclusively to higher social classes ... In this context, art is seen as an upper-class activity associated with wealth, the ability to purchase art, and the leisure required to pursue or enjoy it ... Petersburg illustrate this view such vast collections of art are the preserve of the rich, of governments and wealthy organizations ...
... Aaron Douglas (1922) – "the father of African-American art" and leader of the Harlem Renaissance Barbara Hendricks (1969) – singer in opera, recital, jazz ...
Famous quotes containing the words art and and/or art:
“The most important quality of art and its aim is illusion; emotion, which is often obtained by certain sacrifices of poetic detail, is something else entirely and of an inferior order.”
—Gustave Flaubert (18211880)
“Is man no more than this? Consider him well. Thou owst the worm no silk, the beast no hide, the sheep no wool, the cat no perfume. Heres three ons are sophisticated. Thou art the thing itself; unaccommodated man is no more than such a poor, bare, forked animal as thou art.”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)