Medicine and Biology
- Paleoanthropology, the study of human origin
- Origin of humanity, the study of human evolution
- Origin (anatomy), the place or point at which a part or structure arises
- Origin of replication, the location at which DNA replication is initiated
- The Origin of Species, Charles Darwin's 1859 book
- Pedigree (dog), registered ancestry
Read more about this topic: Origin
Other articles related to "medicine and biology, medicine":
... Martian medicine is generally greatly in advance of that on Earth ... In The Master Mind of Mars aging genius, Ras Thavas, has perfected the means of transplanting organs, limbs and brains, which during his experiments he swaps between animals and humanoids, men and women and young and old ...
... a form of Lord Vishnu and "Vaidyanatha" meaning 'Lord of Medicine', a form of Lord Shiva are the patron deities of medicine ...
Famous quotes containing the words biology and/or medicine:
“The control of nature is a phrase conceived in arrogance, born of the Neanderthal age of biology and the convenience of man.”
—Rachel Carson (19071964)
“After you eat always take a walk, and youll never have to go to a medicine shop.”