Awards and Honours
- Conferred Sitara-i-Imtiaz by President of Pakistan in 2006 for 30 years of distinguished public service.
- UNESCO INTERNATIONAL AWARD for Literacy in 2006.
- Awarded Gold Medal for the Most Outstanding Graduate of Khyber Medical College 1956–2004 on occasion of KMC’s Golden Jubilee.
- Lifetime Achievement Award by Khyber Medical College Alumni Association of North America. 2004.
- Gold Medal Award by Sohni Dharti 2004
- Star Man of the Year Award by South Asia Publications (SAP) – 2003.
- Recipient of American College of Physicians Linda Rosenthal Award 2002.
- Richard and Hinda Rosenthal Foundation Award given by the American College of Physicians, 2002
- Special Award from Fairfax County, Virginia, USA for promoting Asian American Harmony. 2000
- Institute of Overseas Pakistani’s, Gold Medal Award, 1996
- WHO’S WHO IN AMERICA, 1994
- APPNA Gold Medal Award, 1993
- APPNA Presidential Award, 1986
- Khyber Medical College Dean’s Award for Service to Alma Mater, 1998
- South Douglas County Chamber of Commerce Outstanding Citizen Award, 1992
- Best Student of the School, St. Mary’s Cambridge School, Peshawar, 1965
- Merit Scholarship Recipient, Peshawar Board of Education, Pakistan, 1967
- Graduated with Honors Final M.B.B.S, 1972 (Fourth position in Class)
Read more about this topic: Naseem Ashraf
Other articles related to "awards and honours, award, awards":
... Award Year American Hockey League First All-Star Team 2009 Eddie Shore Award 2009 National Hockey League Stanley Cup 2011 ...
... John W ... Campbell Award for Best New Writer of 2000 or 2001 Kristine Smith ...
... He also was awarded seven honorary degrees Honorary Fellow of Clare College, Cambridge, 1958 Hon LL.D ... Nottingham, 1951 Hon D.Sc (Econ.) London, 1954 Hon LL.D ...
... Nominated for several awards, Nevin has thrice won the Sydney Critics' Circle Award for her theatre work ... In 1981 she won the TV Logie award in the 'Best Lead Actress in a Single Drama or Mini Series' Category for her role as Shasta in Water Under The Bridge on the Ten Network ...
Famous quotes containing the word honours:
“Vain men delight in telling what Honours have been done them, what great Company they have kept, and the like; by which they plainly confess, that these Honours were more than their Due, and such as their Friends would not believe if they had not been told: Whereas a Man truly proud, thinks the greatest Honours below his Merit, and consequently scorns to boast. I therefore deliver it as a Maxim that whoever desires the Character of a proud Man, ought to conceal his Vanity.”
—Jonathan Swift (16671745)