Montgomery Ward Building can refer to:
- Montgomery Ward Company Complex, the former administrative offices and distribution center for the Montgomery Ward mail order catalog and department store chain in Chicago, Illinois.
- Montgomery Ward Memorial Building (Northwestern University)
- Montgomery Ward Building (Pueblo, Colorado)
- Montgomery Ward Building (Idaho Falls, Idaho)
- Montgomery Ward Building (Evansville, Indiana)
- Montgomery Ward Building (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Montgomery Ward Building (Lewistown, Pennsylvania)
- Montgomery Ward Building (San Angelo, Texas)
- Montgomery Ward Building (Saint Paul, Minnesota)
- Montgomery Ward Building (Burlington, Vermont) Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Montgomery Park (Portland, Oregon), formerly known as the Montgomery Ward & Company Building
- Virginia Building in Columbia, Missouri, also known as Montgomery Ward Building
Other articles related to "montgomery ward building, building, ward":
... The Montgomery Ward Building or Old Montgomery Ward Building is a historic department store building in downtown Evansville, Indiana ...
... USS Aaron Ward, a series of U.S ... Navy destroyers USS Ward, the first ship to open fire in the Battle of Pearl Harbor, named after James Harmon Ward ...
... Daryle Lamar Ward (born June 27, 1975 in Lynwood, California) is an American professional baseball first baseman and outfielder ... The 6-foot-2, 240 pound (109 kg) Ward was drafted by the Detroit Tigers in the 1994 amateur draft ... He is the son of former major leaguer Gary Ward ...
... the Woolworth store and nearly destroyed the building ... to that and other structural collapses, entire saplings started growing inside the building ... Kitchen Delights to turn the former Montgomery Ward building into a showroom for American Kitchen's products, with the YMCA then using another portion of the ...
Famous quotes containing the words building, montgomery and/or ward:
“And of the other things death is a new office building filled with modern furniture,
A wise thing, but which has no purpose for us.”
—John Ashbery (b. 1927)
“Be known to us in breaking bread,
But do not then depart;
Saviour, abide with us, and spread
Thy table in our heart.”
—James Montgomery (17711854)
“Conviction is the conscience of the mind.”
—Humphrey, Mrs. Ward (18511920)