- Markup (business), a term for the difference between the cost of a good or service and its selling price
- MK, the IATA airline designator for Air Mauritius
- MK Electric, an English manufacturer of electrical goods
- MK Sportscars, an English sportscar kit manufacturer
- Mysore Kirloskar, an Indian manufacturer of lathes, part of the Kirloskar Group
Read more about this topic: Mk
Other articles related to "in business, business":
... Hyundai has invested in manufacturing plants in the North America, India, Czech Republic, Pakistan, China and Turkey as well as research and development centers in Europe, Asia, North America, and the Pacific Rim ... In 2004, Hyundai Motor Company had $57.2 billion in sales in South Korea making it the country's second largest corporation, or chaebol ...
... Jorge Araneta - Pre-war industrialist J Amado Araneta - Business Tycoon, developer of the Araneta Center in Cubao, Quezon City Luis Ma ... Benedicto - Business Tycoon, Former Philippine Ambassador to Japan, Former President Philippine National Bank son of Hortencia Araneta Salas ...
... Because of the nature of intellectual property, a business needs protection in every jurisdiction in which they are concerned about competitors ...
Famous quotes containing the word business:
“My objection to Liberalism is thisthat it is the introduction into the practical business of life of the highest kindnamely, politicsof philosophical ideas instead of political principles.”
—Benjamin Disraeli (18041881)
“The business of a seer is to see; and if he involves himself in the kind of God-eclipsing activities which make seeing impossible, he betrays the trust which his fellows have tacitly placed in him.”
—Aldous Huxley (18941963)