- Minako (美奈子), a member of the Japanese musical group Kome Kome Club
- Minako Ameku (美奈子), a Ryukyuan J-pop singer
- Minako Hamano (美奈子), a Japanese video game music composer
- Minako Honda (美奈子), a Japanese singer
- Minako Iwasaki (美奈子), a Japanese illustrator, game character designer, and manga artist
- Minako Kotobuki (美菜子), a Japanese voice actress and singer.
- Minako Nakano (美奈子), a Japanese announcer
- Minako Oba (みな子), a Japanese author and social critic
- Minako Sango (みなこ), a Japanese voice actress
- Minako Seki, a Japanese dancer
- Minako Tanaka (美奈子), a Japanese actress
Read more about this topic: Minako
Other articles related to "people":
... Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 to 64, and 7,606 ...
... rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... in crisis for quite some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“Its men like you that make it difficult for people to understand one another.”
—Richard Fielding, and Lee Sholem. Superman (George Reeves)
“Communists should be the first to be concerned about other people and country and the last to enjoy themselves.”
—Zhao Ziyang (b. 1919)
“Then the American flag was saluted. In general, in the United States people always salute the American flag.”
—Friedrich Dürrenmatt (19211990)