- Light and Darkness Continued (Zoku Meian), (ISBN 4101338116) 1990.
- An I Novel from Left to Right (Shishosetu from left to right), (ISBN 4480425853) 1995.
- Letters with Bookmarks Attached (Tegami, Shiori wo Soete), (ISBN 4022642718) 1998.
- A Real Novel (Honkaku Shosetsu), (in two volumes ISBN 4-10-133813-2 ISBN 4101338140) 2002.
- The Fall of the Japanese Language in the Age of English (Nihongo ga Horobiru Toki – Eigo no Seiki no Nakade), Chikuma Shobo, (ISBN 4480814965) 2008.
- Reading in the Japanese Language (Nihongo wo Yomutoiukoto), Chikuma Shobo, (ISBN 9784480815019) 2009.
- Writing in the Japanese Language (Nihongo wo Kakutoiukoto), Chikuma Shobo, (ISBN 9784480815026) 2009.
Read more about this topic: Minae Mizumura
Other articles related to "works, work":
... Norman Rockwell was a prolific artist, producing over 4,000 original works in his lifetime ... Most of his works are either in public collections, or have been destroyed in fire or other misfortunes ... America), were only slightly overshadowed by his most popular of calendar works the "Four Seasons" illustrations for Brown Bigelow that were published for 17 years beginning in 1947 and reproduced in ...
... The Works Progress Administration (renamed during 1939 as the Works Project Administration WPA) was the largest and most ambitious New Deal agency, employing millions of ... local and state histories, artists painted murals and other works for new federal post offices and other buildings ...
... Tragödie, 1809 Wanda, 1810 Die Weihe der Unkraft, 1813, a recantation of his earlier work Martin Luther Kunigunde die Heilige, 1815 Geistliche Übungen für drei Tage, 1818 ...
... The titles of many Baroque works make mention of the continuo section, such as J ... most common combination, at least in modern performances, is harpsichord and cello for instrumental works and secular vocal works, such as operas, and organ for sacred music ... In addition, the mere composition of certain works seems to require certain kind of instruments (for instance, Vivaldi's Stabat Mater seems to require an organ, and not a harpsichord) ...
... Krasicki's major works won European fame and were translated into Latin, French, German, Italian, Russian, Czech, Croatian, Slovene, Hungarian ... The broad reception of his works was sustained throughout the 19th century ... Krasicki has been the subject of works by poets of the Polish Enlightenment – Stanisław Trembecki, Franciszek Zabłocki, Wojciech Mier – and in ...
Famous quotes containing the word works:
“Most works of art, like most wines, ought to be consumed in the district of their fabrication.”
—Rebecca West (18921983)
“Do not worry about the incarnation of ideas. If you are a poet, your works will contain them without your knowledgethey will be both moral and national if you follow your inspiration freely.”
—Vissarion Belinsky (18101848)
“I believe it has been said that one copy of The Times contains more useful information than the whole of the historical works of Thucydides.”
—Richard Cobden (18041865)