- Finishing moves
- Double underhook DDT
- Mandible Claw (WWF/E / TNA) / Love Handle (WWF/E) / Mr. Socko (WWF/E / TNA)
- Signature moves
- Cactus Clothesline – Innovated
- Cactus Elbow (Diving elbow drop to the outside of the ring)
- Cactus Jack Crack Smash / Nestea Plunge (Senton to the outside of the ring, usually from the ring apron)
- Running knee lift to the face of an opponent seated in the corner
- Sweet Shin Music (Superkick to the opponent's shin) – Parodied from Shawn Michaels
- Stump Puller Pile-Driver (falling spike piledriver)
- The Grand Lizard of Wrestling
- Brian Hildebrand
- Paul Bearer
- Downtown Bruno
- Ron Fuller
- Kevin Sullivan
- "The Hardcore Legend"
- "The Unpredictable"
- "Mrs. Foley's Baby Boy"
- Entrance themes
- "Mr. Bang Bang" by Jimmy Papa, Larry Velez, and Michael Seitz (WCW / WWF)
- "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses (UWF)
- "Born to Be Wild" by Steppenwolf (ECW / IWC / ROH)
- "Back in Black" by AC/DC (ECW)
- "Schizophrenic" by Jim Johnston (WWF) (April 1, 1996–January 4, 1999)
- "Dude Love" by Jim Johnston (WWF/E) (1997-1998; 2012)
- "Western Hardcore" by Jim Johnston (WWF) (1998)
- "Burned" by Jim Johnston (WWF; July 13, 1998–August 16, 1998; Used while Teaming with Kane)
- "Wreck" by Jim Johnston (WWF/E / IWC) (January 11, 1999–September 1, 2008; November 2, 2011–present)
- "Chic Chic Bang Bang" by Dale Oliver and Serg Salinas (TNA) (September 3, 2008–June 5, 2011)
- "Ode to Freud" by Jim Johnston (WWF / WWE) (Used as Mankind)
Read more about this topic: Mick Foley
Other articles related to "wrestling":
... Men's 55 kg O Song-Nam Pool 7 Lost to Amiran Karntanov of Greece (3 - 4) Defeated Martin Berberyan of Armenia (5 - 2 615) Defeated Harun Dogan of Turkey (injury default) 2nd in pool, did not advance (8 TP, 8 CP, 8th overall). ...
... their training in various forms of wrestling, include Jon Jones, Frank Edgar, Cain Velasquez, former Olympic wrestler Daniel Cormier and Brock Lesnar, a former UFC heavyweight champion who was a ...
... Wrestling at the 2004 Summer Olympics took place in the Ano Liossia Olympic Hall and was split into two disciplines, Freestyle and Greco-Roman which are further divided into different ... was the first Olympic Games that included women's wrestling events on the program ...
Famous quotes containing the word wrestling:
“We laugh at him who steps out of his room at the very moment when the sun steps out, and says: I will the sun to rise; and at him who cannot stop the wheel, and says: I will it to roll; and at him who is taken down in a wrestling match, and says: I lie here, but I will that I lie here! And yet, all laughter aside, do we ever do anything other than one of these three things when we use the expression, I will?”
—Friedrich Nietzsche (18441900)
“There are people who think that wrestling is an ignoble sport. Wrestling is not sport, it is a spectacle, and it is no more ignoble to attend a wrestled performance of suffering than a performance of the sorrows of Arnolphe or Andromaque.”
—Roland Barthes (19151980)