The Premium product line in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom includes McDonald's salad products. First introduced in March 2003, the salads all are a mixture of iceberg lettuce and a lettuce assortment (romaine, etc.), with cherry tomatoes and different toppings to differentiate them; Each salad is sold plain or topped with either a grilled or crispy chicken patty which has been chopped and added to the salad just prior to selling. The line includes varieties of Newman's Own salad dressing that are tailored for each type of salad. The line includes:
- Southwest Salad - chili-lime flavored tortilla strips, black beans, roasted tomatoes, poblano peppers, and fire-roasted corn, a lime wedge and a cilantro-lime glaze for the chicken served with a "southwest" dressing;
- Bacon Ranch Salad - bacon bits, Cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack cheese served with ranch dressing;
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad - chicken breast, Cheddar cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese served with a low fat oil and vinegar dressing.
- Fruit & Walnut Salad - candied walnuts, low-fat yogurt, and red and green apple slices with grape fruit.
- Fiesta Salad - warm seasoned beef, cheddar jack cheese, and crispy tortilla strips served with all natural chunky salsa.
- The Asian Salad - mandarin oranges, red peppers, edamame, snow peas, and an orange glaze for the chicken served with low fat sesame ginger dressing.
Additional dressing flavors offered include a low fat Italian dressing and low fat balsamic vinaigrette.
Read more about this topic: Mc Donald's Premium Line
Other articles related to "salad, salads":
... Salad is a type of food dish ... Salad or salads may also refer to Salad (band), a Dutch-British pop band The Salads, a Canadian rock band Salad grind, a skateboarding trick Salad Fingers, a Flash cartoon by David Firth ...
... Dessert salads rarely include leafy greens and are often sweet ... jello salad, pistachio salad, and ambrosia ... Other forms of dessert salads include snickers salad, glorified rice, and cookie salad popular in parts of the Midwestern United States ...
... Arab salad is any of a variety of salad dishes that form part of Arab cuisine ... and spices, and often served as part of a mezze, Arab salads include those from Algeria and Tunisia such as the "Algerian salad" (Salata Jaza'iriya) and "Black Olive and Orange salad" (Sala ... Other popular Arab salads eaten throughout the Arab world include fattoush and tabouli ...
... Ham salad is a traditional Anglo-American salad ... It is related to chicken salad, egg salad, and tuna salad as well as starch based salads like potato salad, pasta salad, and pea salad ... Ham salad is still very popular in western Pennsylvania, and also fairly popular in the Upper Midwest, Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern states due to a strong history of curing ham ...