Many of the characters are heavily based on Hong Kong Martial Arts films including Once Upon a Time in China, Drunken Master and Operation Scorpio.
- Master Huang - He is not the same Huang Fei Hung from Alien Challenge; however, they are both based on the real life folk hero Wong Fei Hung.
- Crane - A female kung fu practicer whose style is the Crane kung fu style. Crane might not her real name.
- Monk - A very muscled shao-lin monk who practices martial arts.
- Drunk Master - Based in the character Druken Master of a movie with the same name featuring Jackie Chan as the young Wong Fei Hung.
- Red Snake - A female kung fu artist who practice the snake kung fu style, she is engaged with Scorpion, pretty much for his dismay.
- Ghost Kick - Based on the character Club Foot from Once Upon a Time in China III. He is a ricksaw puller who fight only with his legs.
- Scorpion - Based on the villain Sunny from Operation Scorpion, his style is the scorpion kung fu style. He is a very cold man who is engaged with Red Snake, pretty much for his dismay.
- Monkey Boy A 21-year-old man who practices the monkey kung fu style, he also has some monkeys as his "disciples".
- Reika - A girl whose town was destroyed by the White Lotus Cult in a failed attempt to kidnap her. She fights to find out the reason of her kidnapping.
- Tiger - A character which might be based in Tiger from Once Upon a Time in China. Unlike the Tiger from the movie, he is a kind hearted man who protect missionaries against the xenophobic White Lotus Cult. He practice the tiger kung fu style.
- Saojin - Huang Fei Hung father's sworn sister and his sworn aunt, she is based in "13th aunt from the Once Upon a Time in China series. She is a secret playable character and sub-boss for Red Snake. Her style is unknown, she is the only character who have helpers who are Leung Foon, Lam Sai Wing and Bucket So (all Master Huang's disciples who also appear in his stage, however they are no longer there if Saojin is present).
- Lotus Master - A mysterious man who pose as the leader of White Lotus Cult who wishes to take over the sect, he is based on Priest Kung from Once Upon a Time in China II. His style is unknown, however is labeled as "secret skills of White Lotus Cult".
- True Lotus Master - The true leader of White Lotus Cult, he can be considered as an over powered version of Lotus Master. Also a secret playable character, however he have no endings of his own.
Read more about this topic: Martial Masters
Other articles related to "characters, character":
... A typewriter or electromechanical printer can print characters on paper, and execute operations such as move the carriage back to the left margin of the same line (carriage return ... non-printing operations were transmitted in exactly the same way as printable characters by sending control characters with defined functions (e.g ... the line feed character forced the carriage to move to the same position on the next line) to teleprinters ...
... The title character, whose full name is Adam Seymour Duckstein (voiced by Jim J ... cast that is actually gay, and that he had insisted that the character be voiced by someone gay ... This follows the tradition of semi-nudity of cartoon characters exemplified by Porky Pig, Donald Duck, Top Cat, etc ...
... At the conclusion of Vault of the Drow, the characters find an astral gate leading to the Abyssal realm of Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders, goddess of the drow elves and architect of the sinister plot ... The player characters are transported to another plane and cast into the labyrinth known as the Demonweb ... In order to return home, the characters must find their way out of the web and then defeat the evil demigoddess Lolth in her lair ...
... the mansion to rescue Sandy the game starts with a prompt for the player to select two of six characters to accompany Dave ... the player uses a point-and-click interface to guide characters through a two-dimensional (2D) game world and to solve puzzles ... select from fifteen different commands with this scheme examples include "Walk to", to move the characters "New kid", to switch between the three characters and "Pick up", to collect ...
... The game's main characters and bosses are Leonardo — Another apprentice magician who appears at Normoon and at Brannoch Castle near the end of the game ... Though not a main character, he still manages to help Brian by providing healing items in a room within Brannoch Castle ...
Famous quotes containing the word characters:
Still vague from accidents,
And characters in long coats
Deep in the litter-baskets
All dodging the toad work
By being stupid or weak.”
—Philip Larkin (19221986)
“I cannot be much pleased without an appearance of truth; at least of possibilityI wish the history to be natural though the sentiments are refined; and the characters to be probable, though their behaviour is excelling.”
—Frances Burney (17521840)
“The naturalistic literature of this country has reached such a state that no family of characters is considered true to life which does not include at least two hypochondriacs, one sadist, and one old man who spills food down the front of his vest.”
—Robert Benchley (18891945)