- Aram - a sentient stone with an orange glow kept in a small chest, this originally belonged to Tandang Ella. It was given to Victoria in exchange for helping the old witch find her daughter Dugong. It is capable of tapping into the power of the Earth or sealing other people within itself, among other things. It was eventually obliterated by Tandang Ella, who destroyed it from the inside when Victoria sealed her and Dugong within.
- Latigo ni Luna - a whip bestowed by the Aram to Luna, it contains part of the Aram's power.
- Leafar - a liquid that can resurrect the dead.
- Batong Bignoy - a greenish crystal ball that shows events, very much like a television, only, it has no sound. It has been used by Istah and, later on, Dugong.
- Batong Malo - Initially implanted in the eyes of Shiela, this gives its host the ability to fire beams of white light through their eyes, though these beams are fatal only to Dugong. It is also capable of increasing the amount of Samared stones a person may have.
- Kwintas ni Istah - A necklace that originally belonged to Istah. When it was worn by Dugong, it also served as a bond to Marina; whatever injury Marina suffers is also reflected in Dugong. It is a collection of stones, each with a peculiar power. The stones below were originally part of the necklace.
- Batong Malahi - stone similar to malo of shiela that can kill dugong that she gave to marina in additional of her wish to be huan to protect the mermaids from dugong
- rodenit a very powerful large Fork like object owned by king poseidon of the dagat ng post
- Batong Samared - marble-sized stones that emit a green glow originally parts of ista's neclace . It can grant wishes, allow its wielder to access the power of the seas and is capable of erecting dome-like shields. It is the only stone that can stand up to the power of the Aram.
- Batong Okyet - it has the power to turn a person into a mermaid.
- Bituing Kasang-alam - a fragment of a falling star, it has the power to grant almost all of its owner's wishes unlimitedly. After the Aram was destroyed, Victoria got one half of it, which can only be used for evil while Marina got the other half from Dugong's long lost sister: the half that was meant to be used only for good. Like the Aram, it is also sentient.
Read more about this topic: Marina (Philippine TV Series)
Other articles related to "magical, magical objects":
... as fairy tales, magic items either endow the main characters with magical powers or have magical powers themselves, and are often used as plot devices or MacGuffins to ... Lesser magical objects which do not affect or determine the plot are also common, (more so in fantasy literature like the Harry Potter series), to lend characters such ... Other noteworthy magical objects include the invisibility cloak in Harry Potter, various items left over from 'The Age of Legends' in The Wheel of Time, such as the shocklance ...
Famous quotes containing the words objects and/or magical:
“Communists have always played an active role in the fight by colonial countries for their freedom, because the short- term objects of Communism would always correspond with the long-term objects of freedom movements.”
—Nelson Mandela (b. 1918)
“Science is always discovering odd scraps of magical wisdom and making a tremendous fuss about its cleverness.”
—Aleister Crowley (18751947)