The total number of books and brochures published by Marcellino amounts to between seventy and eighty. His works include:
- "Storia universale delle Missioni Francescane" (Rome, Prato, Florence, 1857–1895), 11 vols in 8vo. A French version of this work was begun by Victor-Bernardine de Rouen, O.F.M., 4 vols (Paris, 1898–99);
- "Saggio di Bibliografia geografica, storica, etnografica Sanfrancescana" (Prato, 1879), 8vo;
- "Epistolae Missionariorum Ordinis S. Francisci ex Frisia et Hollandia" (Quaracchi, 1888), 8vo;
- two periodicals: (a) "Crocana delle Missioni Francescane", 6 vols. 8vo (Rome, 1860–66; Fr. trans, Louvain, 1861–67); (b) "Le Missioni Francescane in Palestina ed in altre regioni della Terra", 8 vols. 8vo (Rome, Florence, Assisi, 1890–97);
- "Il Romano Pontificato nella Storia d' Italia", 3 vols. 8vo (Florence, 1886–87);
- "Fratris Johannis de Serravalle Ord Min. translatio et commentum totius libri Dantis Aldigherii, cum textu italico Fratris Bartholomaei a Colle eiusdem Ordinis" (Prato, 1891), in fol.;
- "La Leggenda di San Francesco, scritta da tre suoi Compagni (legenta trium Socioum) pubblicata per la prima volta nella vera sua integrita" (Rome, 1899; Fr. trans. by Arnold Goffin, Brussels, 1902).
Some of these were published with the collaboration of Father Theophil Domenichelli, O.F.M., his friend.
Read more about this topic: Marcellino Da Civezza
Other articles related to "works, work":
1810 Die Weihe der Unkraft, 1813, a recantation of his earlier work Martin Luther Kunigunde die Heilige, 1815 Geistliche Übungen für drei Tage, 1818 Die Mutter der Makkabäer, 1820 Zacharias ...
... The titles of many Baroque works make mention of the continuo section, such as J ... in modern performances, is harpsichord and cello for instrumental works and secular vocal works, such as operas, and organ for sacred music ... In addition, the mere composition of certain works seems to require certain kind of instruments (for instance, Vivaldi's Stabat Mater seems to require an organ, and not a harpsichord) ...
... Krasicki's major works won European fame and were translated into Latin, French, German, Italian, Russian, Czech, Croatian, Slovene, Hungarian ... The broad reception of his works was sustained throughout the 19th century ... Krasicki has been the subject of works by poets of the Polish Enlightenment – Stanisław Trembecki, Franciszek Zabłocki, Wojciech Mier – and in the 20th century, by Konstanty Ildefons Ga ...
... The Works Progress Administration (renamed during 1939 as the Works Project Administration WPA) was the largest and most ambitious New Deal agency, employing millions of ... and state histories, artists painted murals and other works for new federal post offices and other buildings ...
... Norman Rockwell was a prolific artist, producing over 4,000 original works in his lifetime ... Most of his works are either in public collections, or have been destroyed in fire or other misfortunes ... of America), were only slightly overshadowed by his most popular of calendar works the "Four Seasons" illustrations for Brown Bigelow that were published for 17 years beginning in 1947 and ...
Famous quotes containing the word works:
“... no one who has not been an integral part of a slaveholding community, can have any idea of its abominations.... even were slavery no curse to its victims, the exercise of arbitrary power works such fearful ruin upon the hearts of slaveholders, that I should feel impelled to labor and pray for its overthrow with my last energies and latest breath.”
—Angelina Grimké (18051879)
“The family that perseveres in good works will surely have an abundance of blessings.”