- La Cathédrale de Senlis, thesis at l'École des chartes, 1905
- La Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris, doctoral thesis, published in Paris: Longuet, 1909
- Monographie de la cathédrale de Senlis, Senlis: Dufresne, 1911
- Senlis, Paris: Laurent, 1913
- Mennetou-sur-Cher, Blois: éd. du jardin de la France, 1921
- Catalogue des sculptures du Moyen Âge, de la Renaissance et des Temps modernes , Paris: Musées nationaux, 1922 (with Paul Vitry)
- edited L'architecture religieuse en France à l'époque gothique by Robert de Lasteyrie (posth.), Paris: Picard, 1926–1927
- Notre-Dame de Paris. Architecture et sculpture, Paris: Morancé, 1928
- L'art français à l'époque romane. Architecture et sculpture, Paris: Morancé, 4 vol., 1929–1948
- La sculpture française au début de l'époque gothique, Paris: ed. by Pégase, 1929
- Les richesses d'art de la France. La sculpture en Bourgogne, Paris: Van Oest, 1930
- L'abbaye des Vaux-de-Cernay, Paris, 1931
- Le Mont-Saint-Michel. L'abbaye, Grenoble: P. Arthaud, 1937
- Vitraux des cathédrales de France aux XIIe et XIIIe siècles, Paris: Plon, 1937
- L'église de Conques, Paris: Laurens, 1939
- L'architecture cistercienne en France, Paris: éd. d'art et d'histoire, 1943 (with the Marquise de Maillé)
- Rodin, sculpteur, Paris, 1952
Read more about this topic: Marcel Aubert
Other articles related to "works, work":
... Krasicki's major works won European fame and were translated into Latin, French, German, Italian, Russian, Czech, Croatian, Slovene, Hungarian ... The broad reception of his works was sustained throughout the 19th century ... Krasicki has been the subject of works by poets of the Polish Enlightenment – Stanisław Trembecki, Franciszek Zabłocki, Wojciech Mier – and in the 20th century, by Konstanty Ildefons Gałczy ...
... The titles of many Baroque works make mention of the continuo section, such as J ... is harpsichord and cello for instrumental works and secular vocal works, such as operas, and organ for sacred music ... In addition, the mere composition of certain works seems to require certain kind of instruments (for instance, Vivaldi's Stabat Mater seems to require an organ ...
... The Works Progress Administration (renamed during 1939 as the Works Project Administration WPA) was the largest and most ambitious New Deal agency, employing ... Writers documented local and state histories, artists painted murals and other works for new federal post offices and other buildings ...
... der Unkraft, 1813, a recantation of his earlier work Martin Luther Kunigunde die Heilige, 1815 Geistliche Übungen für drei Tage, 1818 Die Mutter der Makkabäer, 1820 ...
... artist, producing over 4,000 original works in his lifetime ... Most of his works are either in public collections, or have been destroyed in fire or other misfortunes ... were only slightly overshadowed by his most popular of calendar works the "Four Seasons" illustrations for Brown Bigelow that were published for 17 years ...
Famous quotes containing the word works:
“Separatism of any kind promotes marginalization of those unwilling to grapple with the whole body of knowledge and creative works available to others. This is true of black students who do not want to read works by white writers, of female students of any race who do not want to read books by men, and of white students who only want to read works by white writers.”
—bell hooks (b. 1955)
“They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters, these see the works of the Lord and his wonders in the deep.”
—Bible: Hebrew Psalms, 107:23-4.
“No one after lighting a lamp puts it under the bushel basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.”
—Bible: New Testament, Matthew 5:15,16.