- Thoma Avenir (トーマ・アヴェニール, Tōma Avenīru?)
- Age: 15
- A freelance archaeologist from the planet Vaizen, who travels various places with his camera Device, Steed. While he is originally an orphan (should be noted that he didn't know who his family was even before the town's destruction, leaving many to believe that his ancestors were related to the Divider) from a mining town in Vaizen, it was destroyed seven years before the beginning of the manga, and Thoma vowed to take his revenge on the people who destroyed it. Despite that past, he is generally kind and helpful in disposition, as displayed by his desire to help Lily and his willingness to carry her around.
- When he meets Lily, he is given a powerful new Device, a revolver with a large blade beneath the barrel known as the EC Divider, code 996. It is a powerful weapon, but the exact details of its use or capabilities are unknown. In addition, as a consequence of using the Divider, Thoma appears to be suffering from a disease known as "Eclipse"; the exact effects and nature of this affliction are also unknown. His abilities with the Divider are apparently rather exceptional as such the Huckebein consider him vital to their plans.
- Upon meeting Veyron in a church on Ruwella, he recognized the emblem on Veryon's arm from the destruction of the Vaizen Mines seven years ago. He demanded to know whether it was Veyron who was responsible for the destruction. After a short fight, Veyron left without answering Thoma.
- Lily Strosek (リリィ・シュトロゼック, Rirī Shutorozekku?)
- A mysterious girl discovered by Thoma in a facility on the world of Ruwella. She was secured to a table when first discovered by Thoma; when he promised to assist her, she formed some kind of contract with him. The full effect of this bond is currently unknown, but it did grant Thoma use of the EC Divider and may have infected Thoma with "Eclipse." Lily uses telepathy to communicate with other people, and appears to be incapable of speaking normally or communicating with Devices. It is unknown whether Lily is human or not.
- Isis Egret (アイシス・イーグレット, Aishisu Īguretto?)
- Originally from Midchilda, Isis was working as a tailor in a city on Ruwella when she encountered Thoma and Lily. After selling clothes to Lily, she proceeded to warn the two of the police's impending arrival and assist in their escape. From that point, she began traveling with the two.
- Captain Nanoha Takamachi (高町 なのは, Takamachi Nanoha?)
- Age: 25
- Nanoha is a Captain in the Time-Space Administration Bureau, working as an aerial forces combat instructor. She is well-known for her central role in several prior incidents, including the Jail Scaglietti Incident. Many of the former members of Section Six (such as Nanoha), which played a central role in resolving that incident, are being recalled to assist in dealing with the new problems that are developing.
- Investigator Fate T. Harlaown (フェイト・Ｔ・ハラオウン, Feito T. Haraōn?)
- Age: 25
- Fate Testarossa is an Enforcer working for the Time-Space Administration Bureau. Fate and her partner Teana have been responsible for the main branch of the Time-Space Administration Bureau's investigation into the Dividers, the Huckebein family, and the "Eclipse" condition.
- Naval Defense Force Investigation Commander Hayate Yagami (八神 はやて, Yagami Hayate?)
- Age: 25
- The former commander of Section Six, Hayate Yagami is now a Naval Forces commander charged with investigating dangerous artifacts and their misuse. Currently, she is investigating the Book of the Silver Cross and the Divider, a pair of ancient Belkan artifacts.
- Naval Defense Force Investigation Vice-Commander Reinforce II (リインフォースII, Rīnfōsu Tsuvai?, Reinforce Zwei)
- Reinforce is Hayate's unison device, and is currently serving as Hayate's aide in the investigation into the Book of the Silver Cross.
- Captain Signum (シグナム, Shigunamu?)
- Signum is a lieutenant in the Time-Space Administration Bureau, currently reporting to Teana and assisting with her investigation into the Huckebein family. She is the first member of the Bureau to make direct contact with the Huckebein family over the course of this incident, engaging Cypha shortly after an incident at a church in Ruwella.
- Veyron (ヴェイロン, Veiron?)
- Veyron is a member of the Huckebein family and the owner of the EC Divider, code 928. His long-term goals, as well as those of his organization, are currently unknown, but he has shown an interest in taking Thoma's Divider and in defeating or capturing Thoma himself. Thoma first met him at a church in Ruwella, where they fought for a short time before Veyron left.
- Cypha (サイファー, Saifā?)
- Cypha is another member of the Huckebein family and the owner of the EC Divider, code 944. This particular Divider is named König, German for "king", and has the longest blade yet of any of the Dividers. Cypha was able to "react" it to deploy a seemingly more powerful form, in which it became a pair of long swords with a gun built into the right sword. Exact details of this "react" process and its functionality are unknown, but Cypha has referred to Lily herself as a "Reactor Plug" and called her reacted König "the poison that will kill the world", a phrase employed by other members of the Huckebein family in reference to the Dividers.
Read more about this topic: Magical Record Lyrical Nanoha Force
Other articles related to "characters, character":
... The title character, whose full name is Adam Seymour Duckstein (voiced by Jim J ... gay, and that he had insisted that the character be voiced by someone gay ... This follows the tradition of semi-nudity of cartoon characters exemplified by Porky Pig, Donald Duck, Top Cat, etc ...
... Sandy the game starts with a prompt for the player to select two of six characters to accompany Dave ... is a graphic adventure game in which the player uses a point-and-click interface to guide characters through a two-dimensional (2D) game world and to solve puzzles ... examples include "Walk to", to move the characters "New kid", to switch between the three characters and "Pick up", to collect objects ...
... The game's main characters and bosses are Leonardo — Another apprentice magician who appears at Normoon and at Brannoch Castle near the end of the game ... Though not a main character, he still manages to help Brian by providing healing items in a room within Brannoch Castle ...
... A typewriter or electromechanical printer can print characters on paper, and execute operations such as move the carriage back to the left margin of the same line (carriage return), advance to the same ... non-printing operations were transmitted in exactly the same way as printable characters by sending control characters with defined functions (e.g ... the line feed character forced the carriage to move to the same position on the next line) to teleprinters ...
... At the conclusion of Vault of the Drow, the characters find an astral gate leading to the Abyssal realm of Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders, goddess of the drow elves and architect of ... The player characters are transported to another plane and cast into the labyrinth known as the Demonweb ... In order to return home, the characters must find their way out of the web and then defeat the evil demigoddess Lolth in her lair ...
Famous quotes containing the word characters:
“Though they be mad and dead as nails,
Heads of the characters hammer through daisies;
Break in the sun till the sun breaks down,
And death shall have no dominion.”
—Dylan Thomas (19141953)
“Do you set down your name in the scroll of youth, that are written down old with all the characters of age?”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)
“The more gifted and talkative ones characters are, the greater the chances of their resembling the author in tone or tint of mind.”
—Vladimir Nabokov (18991977)