- Roger Moore as James Bond: A British agent who is sent on a mission to investigate the murder of three fellow agents.
- Yaphet Kotto as Dr. Kananga and Mr. Big: Main antagonist. A corrupt Caribbean Prime Minister who doubles as a drug lord.
- Jane Seymour as Solitaire: Kananga's psychic and the love interest of Bond.
- Julius Harris as Tee Hee Johnson: Kananga's primary henchman who has a pincer for a hand.
- David Hedison as Felix Leiter: Bond's CIA colleague. Leiter is also investigating Mr. Big.
- Gloria Hendry as Rosie Carver: A CIA agent in San Monique.
- Clifton James as Sheriff J.W. Pepper: A local, uncouth Louisiana sheriff.
- Geoffrey Holder as Baron Samedi: Kananga's henchman who has ties to the Voodoo occult.
- Bernard Lee as M: The Head of the Secret Intelligence Service
- Roy Stewart as Quarrel Jr.: Bond's ally in San Monique and son of Quarrel from Dr. No.
- Earl Jolly Brown as Whisper: Kananga's henchman who only whispers.
- Tommy Lane as Adam: One of Dr. Kananga's henchmen who pursues 007 through the Louisiana Bayou
- Lois Maxwell as Miss Moneypenny: M's secretary.
- Madeline Smith as Miss Caruso: An Italian agent whom Bond romances and strips off her clothing by way of his magnetic watch.
Read more about this topic: Live And Let Die (film)
Other articles related to "cast":
2008 presidential election, Democrat Barack Obama received 83.3% of the vote here (10,717 cast), ahead of Republican John McCain with 14.8% (1,899 votes) and other candidates with 1.1% (140 votes), among the 12,87 ... election, Democrat John Kerry received 78.2% of the vote here (8,023 ballots cast), outpolling Republican George W ... and other candidates with 0.7% (143 votes), among the 10,263 ballots cast by the township's 20,734 registered voters, for a turnout percentage of 49.5 ...
... Source-Musicals101 1947 Original Broadway cast recording (incomplete, due to recording limitations of the period some lyrics were censored) 1954 Original motion ...
... McCain received 58.0% of the vote here (1,415 cast), ahead of Democrat Barack Obama, who received 39.6% (967 votes), with 2,441 ballots cast among the city's 3,263 ... Bush received 56.4% of the vote here (1,556 ballots cast), outpolling Democrat John Kerry, who received around 42.0% (1,158 votes), with 2,760 ... Christie received 57.7% of the vote here (987 ballots cast), ahead of both Democrat Jon Corzine with 32.9% (563 votes) and Independent Chris Daggett with 5.7% (98 votes), with ...
... The regular cast appeared in an opening title sequence in which video head shots were arranged in a three-by-three grid, with each cast member appearing to look at the other cast members ... Although many actors who become type-cast into the roles they played on a particular series resent this, the cast of The Brady Bunch express a contrary attitude ...
Famous quotes containing the word cast:
“Just as the creative artist is not allowed to choose, neither is he permitted to turn his back on anything: a single refusal, and he is cast out of the state of grace and becomes sinful all the way through.”
—Rainer Maria Rilke (18751926)
“For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect.”
—Thomas Hobbes (15881679)
“Such is the remorseless progression of human society, shedding lives and souls as it goes on its way. It is an ocean into which men sink who have been cast out by the law and consigned, with help most cruelly withheld, to moral death. The sea is the pitiless social darkness into which the penal system casts those it has condemned, an unfathomable waste of misery. The human soul, lost in those depths, may become a corpse. Who shall revive it?”
—Victor Hugo (18021885)