Season 3: 2002
The third season aired from January 19, 2002 to September 21, 2002. The cast and writers remain the same as previous season.
Amanda Bynes and Drake Bell were in all episodes. Josh Peck and Nancy Sullivan missed 1 episode.
||Original air date
||Rich Correll, Virgil L. Fabian, Steve Hoefer & Ken Whittingham
||January 19, 2002 (2002-01-19)
- Cold Opening: Penelope's date with Trevor is interrupted by Preston.
- Introduction: Amanda smashes a piñata, only to find dental floss, intead of candy, inside it.
- Snap, Krackle, Kaboom: A commercial about exploding cereal.
- The Girls' Room: It's Prom Night at Kawaga Junior High as Amber tries to convince Principal Hazzmat to make her Prom Queen. Amber then hears from some girls that Jeremy Pembers has been elected as Prom King and sends Sheila to get him and congratulate him personally. Amber then hears from some girls that Danielle Spencer has been elected Prom Queen and has Sheila bring Danielle to her. Amber then usurps Danielle's position and then forces Jeremy to dance with her while Sheila gives Danielle a swirly.
- The People Place: A store that sells actual people of different types.
- Hilbilly Moment: Lula Mae's knock knock joke involves hitting Eenis in the head with a meat loaf.
- Penelope Taynt: Penelope plans to hide in the car belonging to Amanda's parents hoping that Amanda will come to her car when the show will be over, but doesn't realize that Amanda's dad sold their old car to a nice family in exchange for a new car.
- Totally Kyle: Kyle Rostensan tells about the time when he had a double cheeseburger.
- Mr. Oldman: Mr. Oldman receives a prank call revolving around the Moofin Doofin Wrecking Company asking what time he wants his house torn down.
- Closing: Amanda uses her best opera voice to attempt to break open a kid's bottle of soda.
||Rich Correll, Virgil L. Fabian & Dan Schneider
||February 2, 2002 (2002-02-02)
- Cold Opening: Penelope tries to catapult herself towards the Amanda Show stage. All that for nothing; the catapult jams, causing Penelope to fall face-first to the ground.
- Introduction: Amanda comes on stage telling her audience that she made them brownies, but they disappear while she's talking about them. Using an instant replay camera, she discovered that Drake and Josh ate them while she wasn't looking.
- Super Spitballer 5000: The next airing of this commercial.
- Judge Trudy: Judge Trudy rules over two cases. The first one deals with Gerald Phillips issuing a complaint against his female doctor who gave him a shot in the butt. Judge Trudy finds in favor of the plaintiff and has the bailiff give the doctor a shot using a large needle. The second one deals with Larry Traip issuing a complaint against the astronaut Commander Bright who snapped at Larry (who keeps getting mistaken for a girl) after he stole a $3,000,000 space shuttle and lost it. Judge Trudy finds in favor of the plaintiff and sends Commander Bright on a rocket to the planet Venus for three years.
- Moody's Point: While Mr. Fallon adjusts to being without a toe, Spaulding tries to tell Amanda how he feels about her on the night of the Winter Formal. Mr. Fallon's toe is in the possession of a homeless man until a dog steals it. Upon being asked out by the "second coolest guy" in school, Misty tries a new shampoo recipe that causes her hair to fall out.
- Closing: Josh claims that Amanda went home sick and asked him to end the show for her. He sings "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" upon Amanda entering upon breaking free from her ropes much to the surprise of Josh. When Amanda starts to tells Josh that if he ever ties her up in her dressing room again, Josh cuts her off stating that he won't do that again and leaves to go finish Amanda's laundry.
||Rich Correll, Virgil L. Fabian, Dan Schneider & Ken Whittingham
||February 9, 2002 (2002-02-09)
- Cold Opening: Penelope makes a deal with Josh which involves taking over Drake's roles as part of a plan to get close to Amanda.
- Introduction: When Amanda receives a hate mail from a disgruntled kid named Michael who hates the show, she goes to confront Michael to evade having the audience head to his house as an angry mob. She learns that Michael actually hates "Clam World" which he mistook for "The Amanda Show."
- LunchBay.com: The third airing of this commercial.
- Tony Pajamas: Tony Pajamas springs into action when Miss DeBoat has Candy Tulips brought to Principal Walter Flange's office. The Al Dente brothers attack with jelly-filled doughnuts.
- Kelly: Bath Lifeguard: A lifeguard ends up overseeing a kid's bath.
- Hillbilly Moment: Lula Mae's knock knock joke involves hitting Eenis in the head with a plate full of strawberry shortcake.
- Penelope Taynt: Penelope Taynt tests out a trap door system on Barney which sends him all the way to China as part of a plan to get rid of Drake.
- Totally Kyle: Kyle Rostensan tells about the time when he took a shower and got soap in his eyes.
- Closing: Amanda tells jokes to an audience member's depressed cat. Josh has good memories with Drake and turns against Penelope by sending her down the trap door to China.
||Rich Correll, Virgil L. Fabian, Dan Schneider & Ken Whittingham
||March 23, 2002 (2002-03-23)
- Cold Opening: Drake and Josh watch the Dancing Lobsters' baby.
- Introduction: Amanda is having trouble getting the show started when she's caught in the middle of a fight between a boyfriend and his jealous girlfriend, who thinks her boyfriend was staring at Amanda.
- Pass The Skunk!: The second airing of this commercial.
- Weenie Dooper: Doreen and her dad try selling revolting weenies in their restaurant like foot long hot dogs made from actual feet, toppings like Dog Food and Crustard (a type of mustard made from the eye crusts of Doreen's grandpa), Veggie Dog (made from vegetables and a dog), and a Hurricane Dog (which causes the consumer to be blown away by strong winds).
- Amanda's Jacuzzi: Amanda interviews Benjamin Franklin.
- Hillbilly Moment: Lula Mae's knock knock joke involves hitting Eenis in the head with a frog puppet.
- Cooking with Me: Amanda hosts a cooking show while she is in a pot. While Amanda's in the pot, Penelope Taynt raids the set and ends up chased by Barney and Kathy.
- Mr. Oldman: Mr. Oldman receives a prank call revolving around having to deliver pizza to the caller.
- Closing: Seeing as the show moved through quickly Amanda challenges Drake to an arm wrestling contest. Drake beats her and Amanda lets Drake play the guitar and sing a song with his band "Drake 24/7."
||Rich Correll, Virgil L. Fabian, Dan Schneider & Ken Whittingham
||April 13, 2002 (2002-04-13)
- Cold Opening: Penelope tries to use a loudspeaker to contact Amanda. Amanda doesn’t hear her because she is listening to music on her headphones, so Penelope puts the speaker onto full power. However, the speaker explodes as soon as she calls from the microphone.
- Introduction: Amanda is having a hard time hosting again when she encounters two people who believe they are on a game show.
- Super Red Drops: A commercial about a candy ball that is super-hot.
- The Dare Show: Sharon and Toby take more dares issued by their callers. The first dare is for Sharon to eat some of Toby's hair. The second dare is for Toby to put on a bra and stuff it with macaroni and cheese. The third dare is for Sharon to put peanut butter on her head and press it into a bunch of marshmallows. The fourth dare is for Sharon and Toby's mother to lick the dirty camera lens.
- The Gifted Class: A very "gifted class" takes on their substitute teacher Miss DeBoat.
- Hillbilly Moment: Lula Mae does a knock knock joke that involves hitting Eenis with a cement block.
- Penelope Taynt: Penelope ends up babysitting Preston and his friends. While Penelope is getting hot sauce for the boys' pizza, they are visited by Amanda who asks for directions to a party on Green Meadow Drive. When Preston asks how she could be here when her show is on TV right now, Amanda tells Preston that the episode that they are seeing right now is a repeat. After Amanda leaves, Penelope learns that Amanda was here and goes after her limousine.
- Amanda's Jacuzzi: Amanda interviews the Queen of England.
- Totally Kyle: Kyle Rostensan tells about the time when he was chewing gum and was later told by his friend Leif that he has gum on his shoe.
- Closing: The two people who believe they are on a game show are still here.
||Virgil L. Fabian, Steve Hoefer & Dan Schneider
||May 25, 2002 (2002-05-25)
- Cold Opening: Penelope Taynt climbs up the studio building to saw a hole in the roof of Amanda's dressing room as Preston has another encounter with Amanda.
- Introduction: A French painter takes over the show, as he needs Amanda to stay still as he is painting her portrait. Suddenly, Drake falls down from the ceiling.
- My Beautiful Big Toe: The second airing of this commercial.
- The Girls' Room: Sheila, Tammy, and Debbie celebrate Amber's birthday and each give her a present. Debbie gives Amber eggs while Tammy brings in a cake containing a dancing kid in a firefighter outfit. When it comes to Sheila's present, she discards it in order to steal Danielle Spencer's new dress.
- Moody's Point: Moody tries to donate her toe only to learn from Dr. Polyp that the blood test states that Moody is not Mr. Fallon's real daughter. Mr. Fallon's toe ends up going from the dog to some kids who tie it to a balloon that ends up going to Mrs. Fallon. Meanwhile, Misty is mistaken for a patient that was to undergo the baboon heart transplant and soon ends up acting like a baboon.
- Closing: A man stumbles out of his shower and somehow ends up on the stage where he runs into Amanda.
Absent: Nancy Sullivan
Note: The "Moody's Point" sketch was cancelled after this episode ended on a cliffhanger.
||Virgil L. Fabian, Bobby Costanzo & Ken Whittingham
||July 13, 2002 (2002-07-13)
- Cold Opening: Penelope meets Amanda's new karate instructor Nikko and challenges him to a fight.
- Introduction: Amanda tries to disarm a robot, but instead she accidentally presses the "Kill Drake" button.
- Super Red Drops: The second running of this commercial.
- Judge Trudy: Judge Trudy rules over two cases. The first one deals with Jamie Biffle issuing a complaint against his mother who took away Jamie's allowance after he filled the entire house with water. Judge Trudy finds in favor of the plaintiff and sentences Mrs. Biffle to wear a nest of deranged woodpeckers on her head. The second case deals with Margie Finkus issuing a complaint against two government people who snapped at her for painting the White House pink during a class trip. Judge Trudy finds in favor of the plaintiff and sentences the government people to be chewed upon by two hungry leprechauns.
- The Extremes: The Extremes react to thunderstorms, Cindy Extreme on her first prom date, an appearance of a spider, the arrival of the paperboy, the appearance of a kitten, and cleaning up a spill on Cindy's boyfriend Allen.
- Hillbilly Moment: Lula Mae's knock knock joke involves hitting Eenis in the head with a DVD player.
- Penelope Taynt: Penelope continues her fight with Nikko with the battle ending up damaging Nikko's truck.
- Totally Kyle: Kyle Rostensan about the time when his mom wants him to get a haircut.
- Closing: Amanda learns that Nikko hasn't shown up as he is still fighting Penelope Taynt.
||Virgil L. Fabian, Dan Schneider, Steve Hoefer, Bobby Costanzo & Ken Whittingham
||August 17, 2002 (2002-08-17)
- Cold Opening: Penelope hypnotizes Drake and Josh with truth gas so they can tell her where Amanda is, but it backfires.
- Introduction: Amanda keeps forgetting her lines and each of the cast members try to help her remember her lines.
- Snap, Krackle, Kaboom: The second airing of this commercial.
- Cynthia Worthington: Cynthia attends a fancy party of the Fweatherbee Family and does more rude things.
- Amanda's Jacuzzi: Amanda interviews a professional wrestler.
- The Lucklesses: The Lucklesses attend a baseball game where they have more terrible luck which includes a baseball hitting their car and a foreign submarine accidentally launching a nuclear missile which detonates in the Lucklesses' arms.
- Hillbilly Moment: Lula Mae's knock knock joke involves hitting Eenis in the head with a head.
- Penelope Taynt: Penelope Taynt and Preston climb a telephone pole in order to hack into Amanda's telephone. They get France, North Dakota, and finally Amanda's dressing room. But when Penelope attempts to call Amanda, the wires explode.
- Mr. Oldman: Mr. Oldman receives another prank call where he is ordered to constantly squirt whipped cream into his mouth.
- Closing: Amanda is served Clams de Parfum which she didn't order and meets the chef and owner of a restaurant.
||Virgil L. Fabian, Dan Schneider, Ken Whittingham & Bobby Costanzo
||September 14, 2002 (2002-09-14)
- Cold Opening: Amanda reads the horoscope to Josh revolving around Drake getting attacked by sailors.
- Introduction: Amanda loses the lower half of her body, so Kathy decides to go find it, because Amanda doesn't have legs.
- Grown-Up Remote: A commercial about a remote control that can control grown-ups.
- When Hula-Girls Attack: A documentary about Hula Girls attacking people.
- Amanda's Jacuzzi: Amanda interviews King Henry VIII.
- The Imposters: A family gets visited by a boy and girl who pass themselves off a different jobs so that they can raid their refrigerator.
- Hillbilly Moment: Lula Mae's knock knock joke involves hitting Eenis in the head with an endangered species (represented as a stuffed Bald Eagle).
- Penelope Taynt: Penelope handcuffs Barney and tortures him by eating his shrimp cocktail in order to get the info on where Amanda is until Barney breaks the handcuffs and Drake and Josh end up fighting over the last shrimp.
- Mr. Oldman: Mr. Oldman has a hard time answering his phone causing the prank caller to give up.
Last appearance of Josh Peck.
- Closing: Amanda is told by Dan Schneider that there is a speck on the lens of camera two as everyone tries to get the speck off.
||Virgil L. Fabian & Ken Whittingham
||September 21, 2002 (2002-09-21)
- Cold Opening: Nancy introduces Amanda and Drake to the "Costumatic 5000", a machine that gets you dressed quickly, but she has some trouble operating the machine.
- Introduction: Amanda's show opening is interrupted by a fly swarming around the stage.
- Why Not Sumo?: A commercial about soda that comes from a sumo wrestler.
- Judge Trudy: Judge Trudy rules over two cases. The first one deals with Craig Fellharbor issuing a complaint against his dad who took away his computer after he shut down the entire Internet which resulted in E-Mail breaking down, prisoners escaping from prison, wars breaking out, and the moon falling from the sky. Judge Trudy finds in favor of the plaintiff and has the bailiff handcuff Mr. Fellharbor to a sweaty opera singer. The second one deals with Vicki Pundle issuing a complaint against her babysitter Ms. Wither who made her take a bath after playing in the mud. Judge Trudy finds in favor of the plaintiff and has the bailiff place Ms. Wither into a bathtub filled with Cream of Mushroom soup.
- The Extremes: The Extremes get a visit from Cindy Extreme's teacher.
- Hillbilly Moment: Lula Mae's knock knock joke involves hitting Eenis in the head with a computer monitor.
- Penelope Taynt: Penelope visits a psychologist who tries to deal with her Amanda obsession.
- Mr. Oldman: Mr. Oldman receives another prank call revolving around answering a question with the right answer gains him $1,000,000.
- Hillbilly Moment: Lula Mae's knock knock joke involves hitting Eenis in the head with a cactus branch.
- Totally Kyle: Kyle Rostensan tells about his time when he was at the store with his grandfather.
Absent: Josh Peck
- Closing: Drake gets chased by 3 huge football players searching for their football.