- Benjamin Barber, professor of political science, University of Maryland, College Park
- Scott Barrett, professor of political science at Johns Hopkins University
- Sarah Gibson Blanding, Vassar College's sixth president and first female president
- Ralph Bunche, political scientist and diplomat, Nobel Peace Prize winner
- Verity Burgmann, professor of political science, University of Melbourne
- William Christian, political scientist at the University of Guelph
- Ivor Martin Crewe, political scientist, Vice-Chancellor of University of Essex
- Amy Gutmann, political scientist, President of the University of Pennsylvania
- James Jupp AM, British/Australian political scientist and author
- Matthew Kalkman, author of New Liberalism (book)
- Harold Laski, political scientist and economist, colleague of Albert Einstein
- Jim Leach, John L. Weinberg Visiting Professor of Public and International Affairs at the Woodrow Wilson School of Princeton University
- Steven Lukes, political and social theorist
- Shireen Mazari, political scientist from Pakistan
- Ralph Miliband, political scientist
- Brendan O'Leary, Irish political scientist, Lauder Professor of Political Science at the University of Pennsylvania
- Bhikhu Parekh, Baron Parekh, political theorist
- Louis Pauly, political scientist
- Satyabrata Rai Chowdhuri, political scientist, diplomat and author
- Jill Vickers, political scientist
Other articles related to "political, political scientists":
... He was the first member of the political science faculty ... He authored A History of American Political Theories in 1903, a notable analysis of American political movements which strongly supported the emerging Progressive ... Professor in 1911, and served as chairman of the department of political science from 1911 until his retirement ...
... The Georgia Political Science Association (GPSA) is the professional association for political scientists in Georgia, USA ... Although political scientists are in the majority, the conference is definitely interdisciplinary ... Participants have included political scientists, historians, economists, humanists, sociologists, criminologists, anthropologists, public administrators ...
... "Political Time Reconsidered Unbuilding and Rebuilding the State under the Reagan Administration." American Politics Research(4) 577-605 ... The Reagan Presidency An Early Assessment 1983, essays by political scientists Hayward, Steven F ... The Reagan Legacy Promise and Performance (1988) essays by political scientists Levy, Peter B ...
... of this election is hotly disputed some political scientists, such as Jerome Clubb, do not consider it a realigning election ... Other political scientists and historians, such as Kleppner and Burnham consider this the ultimate realignment and emphasize that the rules of the game had changed, the leaders were new, voting ... from office holders was replaced by outside fund raising from business in 1896 — a major shift in political history ...
Famous quotes containing the words scientists and/or political:
“Yknow scientists are funny. We probe and measure and dissect. Invent lights without heat, weigh a caterpillars eyebrow. But when it comes to really important things were as stupid as the caveman.... Like love. Makes the world go round, but what do we know about it? Is it a fact? Is it chemistry? Electricity?”
—Martin Berkeley, and Jack Arnold. Helen Dobson (Lori Nelson)
“Cant is always rather nauseating; but before we condemn political hypocrisy, let us remember that it is the tribute paid by men of leather to men of God, and that the acting of the part of someone better than oneself may actually commit one to a course of behaviour perceptibly less evil than what would be normal and natural in an avowed cynic.”
—Aldous Huxley (18941963)