- Blue Mountain High School, Schuylkill Haven
- Mahanoy Area High School, Mahanoy City
- Marian Catholic High School, Tamaqua
- Minersville Area Junior/Senior High School, Minersville
- Nativity BVM High School, Pottsville
- North Schuylkill Junior/Senior High School, Fountain Springs
- Pine Grove Area High School, Pine Grove
- Pottsville Area High School, Pottsville
- Schuylkill Haven High School, Schuylkill Haven
- Schuylkill Technology Center, Mar Lin and Frackville
- Tamaqua Area High School, Tamaqua
- Tri-Valley Junior/Senior High School, Hegins
- Williams Valley Junior/Senior High School, Tower City
Read more about this topic: List Of High Schools In Pennsylvania
Other articles related to "schuylkill county, county, schuylkill":
... apprenticeship, Gowen relocated to Pottsville, seat of Schuylkill County and the principal municipality in the southern portion of Pennsylvania's coal region ... Gowen served as Schuylkill County's elected D.A ... Whatever Gowen's personal attitude towards his official duties, the climate in Schuylkill County at the time was less than conducive to normal conduct of ...
... Thomas was elected to represent Schuylkill County on the Republican State Committee on April 22, 2008 ... Under his leadership, the group expanded in 2006 throughout the county and became the Schuylkill County Teenage Republicans ... In April 2007, Scott decided to step down as chairman of the Schuylkill County TARS and decided to take the helm of the state TARS organization ...
... Schuylkill County Sheriff's Department Abbreviation SCSD Patch of the Schuylkill County Sheriff's Department ... structure Operations jurisdiction* County (US) of Schuylkill in the state of Pennsylvania, USA Map of Schuylkill County Sheriff's Department's jurisdiction ... Groody, Sheriff Agency executive Dennis Kane, Acing Chief Deputy Website Schuylkill Sheriff Webpage Footnotes The Schuylkill County Sheriff's Department in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania consists of the Sheriff's ...
Famous quotes containing the word county:
“Dont you know there are 200 temperance women in this county who control 200 votes. Why does a woman work for temperance? Because shes tired of liftin that besotted mate of hers off the floor every Saturday night and puttin him on the sofa so he wont catch cold. Tonight were for temperance. Help yourself to them cloves and chew them, chew them hard. Were goin to that festival tonight smelling like a hot mince pie.”
—Laurence Stallings (18941968)